Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intro - Converted to the Dark Side ? (If you're capped might take a while)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro - Converted to the Dark Side ? (If you're capped might take a while)

Hey all !

Just signed up to the forum in anticipation of breaking my toyota streak! Name is William and I'm currently in the market for a white DC5 type S with much encouragement from a few friends who are Honda fanatics! "vtec yo!" LOL

Already found a heap of information on type s-es (lol ? type s' looks funny) via going through all 100 or so pages in the 'technical' and 'general automotive' threads and will also be pounding through the threads on other forums such as OH, clubrsx and honda-tech.

Have found that ClubITR is a much more mature place than OH for e.g. and am liking it so far! Will endeavour to pass on any information I learn through reading up and experience.

Anyway, we all love pictures so here are some of my previous cars to date! Sorry about the mismatched sizes.

First car was a good old 2 door Rav 4! Passed on to me from my dad who obviously was going through a mid-life crisis when he bought it.

Bought it as is with the sparcos and rockford fosgate system and all !

Next up was a little Corolla Sportivo. First car that got me into the modding scene and will be sad to see it go.

And yes, also got the family Aurion. My parents love their Toyotas in typical Asian style.

And last of all, a tribute to those who converted me.

Friend managed to save this car. Mighty fine effort in my opinion!

Before:

After:

And also another good turn around by another friend.

Before:

After:

In the end, just a group of uni students with a uni budget! We have formed a small team thus far.

Team Suave =D

Will post more updates on all the cars as they come.
    Forgive the epically long post. Do it once, do it right. =)
    Thanks for reading.
    DC5S

My friend has begged me to add in this rear shot of his to show that he isn't rocking that buddy club rear and those altezzas lol

Sure looks like a treacherous road!

P.S. I shall be posting updates and messages on behalf of my "team" with this account

Comment

nice intro

good luck on your search for a white type-s - they are my faaaaaavourite!

Comment

Hey man, Welcome to d forum, i give you raps on deciding to buy the absolute Best car in the World!

Plenty of info here on this site, PM me for training in the Art of Milf Hunting in a Type S!

Comment

Welcome aboard, that purple VTiR looks hawt..

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

duuuudeeee you guys go unsw aye? i'm pretty sure i saw the dc2 at randwick racecourse during the exams last semester lolol. very very hot.

Comment

welcome to the forums! but pls - no more camera phone picies???

hawt DC2 - any engine work?
              ... retired/

Comment

Nice, I like the DC2, needs to be a tad bit lower?! lol

Welcome.
                David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
                '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
                '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

from memory theres a white type S for sale on parramatta road, across the road from where rick damelion has the show rommwith all the off tap cars...

i think i can honnestly and truthfully say white type S's are the RAREST dc5 in aust.. when i see one on a rare occation i follow it with my eyes and well as tail it in traffic from a safe distance till it is out of sight... and even once its gone im look in the direction it went hopping it will pop up again lmao... :P

i miss my white type S so much

Comment

Originally posted by 05dc5S View Post
                    nice intro

good luck on your search for a white type-s - they are my faaaaaavourite!
                    I can tell that from your old car . HOT as!

Thanks for replying on OH btw. Hows the subie ?

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
                    from memory theres a white type S for sale on parramatta road, across the road from where rick damelion has the show rommwith all the off tap cars...

i think i can honnestly and truthfully say white type S's are the RAREST dc5 in aust.. when i see one on a rare occation i follow it with my eyes and well as tail it in traffic from a safe distance till it is out of sight... and even once its gone im look in the direction it went hopping it will pop up again lmao... :P

Parra road hey? I go past there pretty often on the way to uni. Shall have a look next time!
                    I'm assuming you saw that dc5s at a dealer right? I have heard from people that they are not to be trusted! Although that's just general chatter, haven't heard any real reason why. Can anyone enlighten me?

LOL dw i do the same, you're not kidding about them being rare.

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
                    Hey man, Welcome to d forum, i give you raps on deciding to buy the absolute Best car in the World!

Plenty of info here on this site, PM me for training in the Art of Milf Hunting in a Type S!
                    PM-ed

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                    welcome to the forums! but pls - no more camera phone picies???

hawt DC2 - any engine work?
                    Thanks for the welcome.

Made a new thread in Technical as to not clutter this one up

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...956#post155956

I'll work on trying to get a decent camera

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
                    Welcome aboard, that purple VTiR looks hawt..
                    Originally posted by milkman View Post
                    Nice, I like the DC2, needs to be a tad bit lower?! lol

Welcome.
                    Originally posted by ricespirit View Post
                    duuuudeeee you guys go unsw aye? i'm pretty sure i saw the dc2 at randwick racecourse during the exams last semester lolol. very very hot.
                    Thanks for the comments! Yeah we're all UNSW people

I think he already has enough trouble getting around on the dodgy roads and carparks we have in Sydney. Dodgy header clearance and the police have kept him under check as well lol
                    DC5S

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post

went past that caryard a few times. couldn't see anything, although i didn't go inside. did see a nice ep3 though.

when did you see the type s there ?
                      DC5S

Comment

Working...
                      X