Hi Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys!

Hi guys, just signed up to the forum. Currently drive a Honda Jazz but I am looking at trading it in for a DC2R or DC5R. Hopefully can learn a bit about the cars here before making my decision on what do get!

ey man welcome! either one will be a great upgrade....take the 2 of them for a test drive...your bound to fall in love!

Comment

hahaa hey matt!
      go the dc5r, that way you can up the numbers of dc5's at our meets and cruises haha

Comment

Thanks guys!

@Anthony - Main problem is the price of the DC5R. Unless I can find someone who is interested in my Jazz for a trade + cash adjustment going to be long process. You keep tempting me by parking so close to me at uni. (You zoomed past me today)

Comment

hey dc5r ftw!!!!!

DO IT

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
            Hi guys, just signed up to the forum. Currently drive a Honda Jazz but I am looking at trading it in for a DC2R or DC5R. Hopefully can learn a bit about the cars here before making my decision on what do get!
            welcome!

there have been plenty of DC2 vs DC5 threads on here, hit up the search to find them

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/search.php
            ... retired/

Comment

go old school dc2

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                Thanks guys!

@Anthony - Main problem is the price of the DC5R. Unless I can find someone who is interested in my Jazz for a trade + cash adjustment going to be long process. You keep tempting me by parking so close to me at uni. (You zoomed past me today)
                honestly speaking the price of dc5R's isnt far from the dc2r's, ur better off spending that little bit more =]
                bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Working...
                X