Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie saying hello to VTEC

Hey,

just bought a 05 type S a week ago. Always wanted something that didnt have the lag factor. Previously owned a SSS turbo with Gti-R engine and a twin turbo 300zx and a crusing V8 soarer.

Dont know much about these except that they are very qucik for a NA and are "honda" reliable, thats why ive joined the forum.......Im a senior member of aus300zx and its funny how helpful it is being part of a forum, especially when the cars at the mechanic and your like ummm i think this is how you fix it and the mechanic gives u a werid look as it actually works.....

Now i bought this s type from a guy who has hit the gutter, his loss is my gain....sure there is a little running around but i guess i would rather save some $$$.....

As i just bought the car and also need some parts i realised there is some limit on the for sale section ( i know its there for good reason), however im more after putting a wanting post not a for sale post........if some one can help me out as the following parts im having trouble sourcing from the wreakers:

front bar and including top type s grille, and either a driver seat or a airbag replacement for it and one 17" stock wheel, if all 4 come in a good price ill take all 4.....

Car is vivid blue 05 integra type S, just clarifiying....

cheers and hope to meet some of u guys once i get this on the road....

welcome............pic(as we all love pictures)
    front bar - pm maracer he might have one for you....he located in melbourne
    17 stock wheels - pm [Type_S] he go a set of 17 stockies....he located in qld

hopes that helps

Comment

welcome to teh forum IBBI!

pics soon?
      ... retired/

Comment

Pics will be up as soon as i get the car looking smick.....then ill drive it on a sunday and take some snaps.....cant wait...

Comment

nice choice, let us know how it differs from your SSS turbo when you drive the type S

welcome and enjoy
          Blaze Orange

Comment

hey dude
            welcome to citr..
            where u from.. fill out ur profile abit more :P

Comment

Welcome bro......and as other mention...we love pics.....good choice of colour too.... Enjoy and have fun....
              Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
              1)ブレーキを踏む
              2)クラッチを切る
              3)シフトダウンしなから、
                アクセルをぶかす
              4)クラッチをつなぐ
              :blah:
              インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
              人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Welcome....

Quote:
                Originally Posted by justinfox
                You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Profile filled out.......cant wait to go on a cruise......to add to my little list to make the car immac i also need passenger side sideskirt and a rear bar and just found out the connector rod thinggy on driver side rear suspension needs to be replaced.......then a nice polish and it will be ready for a cruise

Comment

welcome to clubITR!

Comment

Working...
                    X