Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings v-tec fans

Hey peeps,

Don't know where to post an intro to myself for this forum so here it is.

Always been a fan of honda and v-tec but use to own a subaru MY00 wrx instead until recently got totalled by a 4WD. Goodbye turbo, hello vtec

Waiting on paper work and insurance to come through and hopefully my next car will be an integra of some sort..still researching.

Hope to learn more about vtec cars through this forum.

Cheers,
    william

Welcome William.

Enjoy your stay and get a Type S. You can thank me later :P
    Blaze Orange

Comment

Welcome to CITR William. You posted in the right section.
      Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

Yeah Im quite interested in a type S but then still got to wait for my claim to go through with insurance and wrx is still at the wreck so don't know what my budget is til then.

What is a reasonable price on a type S? I've notice over here in perth on most ad's they range from 24-30k?

Cheers guys.

Comment

go test drive type R's and type S's. See which car u like then make a decision.
          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

if inspection goes threw without problems ill be picking one up for mid 20's tomorrow with 50xxx kms...

honda owners r extremest n though valuations might say mow 20's.. its hard to find a honda owner stubbrn enough to let it go fro that price..

id suggest type S aswell... type R is a bit to much as a daily... and on weekends when u just wana relax the recaros are a bit much.. type S all rounds perfectly

Comment

You can get the S for around 20-25 depending on the km's

I got mine with 58'kms for around low 20's

And yes Honda owners think their cars are made of gold. I say this cos i think this as well :P
              Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                You can get the S for around 20-25 depending on the km's

I got mine with 58'kms for around low 20's

And yes Honda owners think their cars are made of gold. I say this cos i think this as well :P
                I second this!

My car only operates on 18ct gold fluid!

Comment

Welcome bro.......like Didz mention.....test drive both and see what you feel like.....and take it from there......you never know what you want until you drive them.......good luck with the hunt.....
                  Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                  1)ブレーキを踏む
                  2)クラッチを切る
                  3)シフトダウンしなから、
                    アクセルをぶかす
                  4)クラッチをつなぐ
                  :blah:
                  インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                  人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Working...
                  X