Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member- Energy--Hi!

Hi all!

Just wanted to do a quick intro, Sydney-sider and currently driving a CW DC2R. I'm a die-hard Honda fan and previously into 2 wheeled versions of the Honda family (CRB600RR). Due to an accident on track, I’ve re-kindled my passion for 4 wheels.

I've had the DC2R for about 3 years now and haven’t modded anything myself however the car came with some very light mods.

HIDs
    Mugen-replicar extractors
    5zigen exhaust
    Factory skirts and rear pods
    K&N filter with original box.
    Lightened flywheel (or so I've been told by previous owner...but really couldn't check )

I'm enjoying working on the car myself (love to do my own minor service and tinkering with the car) and would be great to get to know and share some insights from other Type R enthusiasts.

Looking at tracking the car in the near future too so would be great to get some tips on that. Also am thinking about suspension lowering and some nice JDM style bronze rims (purely for aesthetics at this stage)... but considering just leaving it stock and enjoying it on the track first.
    Attached Files

Welcome to citr, you have found the right place for other type R enthusiasts. This is a very knowledgeable forum. Your car looks pretty nice, how many kms? You should register it in the aussie DC2R section here http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=63

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

hi and welcome energy!
      car looks clean, hope to see ya at future CITR meets/cruises

Comment

HARRO! nice car!

Comment

Awesome ride.....welcome bro....
          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
          1)ブレーキを踏む
          2)クラッチを切る
          3)シフトダウンしなから、
            アクセルをぶかす
          4)クラッチをつなぐ
          :blah:
          インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
          人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
            Welcome to citr, you have found the right place for other type R enthusiasts. This is a very knowledgeable forum. Your car looks pretty nice, how many kms? You should register it in the aussie DC2R section here http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=63
            I've got 101,500kms right now on it, just done the 100k service at Hanny's she's purring like a dream right now.

Comment

Nice clean R!

Welcome!
              | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Welcome aboard matey
                Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

welcome welcome!
                  nice R.

Comment

welcome!
                    <3j

Comment

Working...
                    X