Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys...

Hey guys, hows it all going???

My name is webby and i haved signed up to clubITR for a couple of purposes...

Firstly is that i was advised that a couple of people may like to track there cars.... So i though, y not add an invite to this thread aswell...

The track day is at mount Cotton hillclimb.... If you are interested post up and i will include you in the list...

Invites currently at Ozhonda, prelude australia, crx australia, hondatech, and now clubITR.... I am trying to get it into an interforum challenge sort of thing....

If it is somthing people would be interested in i will post a specific thread about it with all the info and whos down for going soo far so you can check out the competition....

Hope everyone is up for it....

Cheers,

Webby

Hey Webby

Mount Cotton... so this is a Bris based event? I kow there is a few members on this forum that are based in Brisbane that would be interested... I could be one of them... depending on time etc.

Comment

Hey, yeh, sorry, It is a QLD event.... Southside of brissy.... It is planned for a whole day, and the way the pricing works means that the more cars that come, the cheaper it will be... Atm there is a large range of hondas going, and im trying to get as many as possible to make it as enjoyable as possible...

I will put in a dedicated EOI thread at the end of today to start collecting names from this forum and i will post who else is going from the other forums...

Comment

welcome webby!
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

cool... now i just have to decide if I want to represent ClubITR or OzHon...

So I'll represtent ClubITR

Comment

^^^ I don't think theres even a choice in that one.
            Deano.

Comment

Cheers felixR

More info on the hillclimb available here:

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...717#post143717

Apart from that, hey all... cant wait to join the cruises and track events.. just need to get some painting on my car and then boost her up

Comment

Working...
              X