intro from anjin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intro from anjin

I'm a bit of an outsider in this forum - i drive crx's and preludes.

But the crx has a B18C out of a 94 gsr front cut, gen 1 teg rear axle, integra front brakes and master cylinder, most of the integra wiring loom, etc.

And an integra dash.

So seeing as how most of the go fast bits are integra, I though I would join up and see what I can learn. Hope you don't mind.

welcome mate...
    http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

welcome dude.

Comment

Welcome mate! Post up pics of your car
        Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

welcome to the forum!

not EVERYONE on here has an Integra, just most...

PICS!!!
          ... retired/

Comment

Welcome bro......enjoy ur time here........like what tinker said.....we love pics.....
            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
            1)ブレーキを踏む
            2)クラッチを切る
            3)シフトダウンしなから、
              アクセルをぶかす
            4)クラッチをつなぐ
            :blah:
            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

welcome buddy.
              E K - O n e - T w o - ..... - F o u r

Comment

Are you car lover? yes? You are in!!

Comment

Originally posted by Berty View Post
                  Welcome mate! Post up pics of your car

At Collie.

Wasn't a brilliant day. 5.00 am start, drive 200 kms to the track. Clutch pressure plate bolt worked loose, took chunks off the starter motor pinion surround and dropped bits into the clutch fingers and into the bellhousing. Slipping clutch and quite a musical rattle for three of the five sprints, and on the 200 kms home. I was slowest of the hondas there. Eg30 showed me what I should have been doing.

Details of car - 1983 gen1 crx; b18c ex auto motor, cable Y1 box with lsd, blox intake manifold. Hasport mounts, custom axles. Auto ecu ! about to be replaced by type R ecu and vafc. Standard exhaust just being upgraded. Todo spec B cams just installed. DC2 wiring loom, instrument cluster and dash. Major suspension and brake upgrades. Last measured, 854 kgs with quarter tank of fuel, no driver. Power weight ratio is very nice thank you.

Car is faster that I can drive it, but I am catching up. Or I was until the cam/ecu/exhaust upgrade.

Comment

Looks and sounds like a very funky car and a fun one to drive

Welcome aboard matey!
                    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

welcome ian!! its angus.. thought ur car is red?!?

Comment

Hi Angus

Wondered where you had got to. Saw this forum as part of your dyno day response, and liked the look of the place.

The Red one lost an argument with a light pole at one of the roundabouts out to the international airport. Short story - water tanker dropped water on the roundabout, 15 seconds later I saw what I thought was dropped sand and went wider, but it was brown foam, and I went straight on out of the roundabout and collected the pole. Last time I was out there they still hadn't replaced it. Shannon's wrote off the car, but I kept it.

So the spare crx had everything taken out, and everything in the red car was transplanted into the spare blue shell. I mean everything too - except for the pedal box. 80 hours.

I now have another spare shell waiting, just in case.

Comment

Working...
                        X