No announcement yet.

Gday new guy with a dc5r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its there dude, you just got to look harder!

Comment

Originally posted by Mashi View Post
      i didnt know dc5r had sunroof!!!
      where is mine!!!

(dont think i have really taken notice..)
      It's aftermarket...not a factory option but a dealer option.

Comment

ahhah its by a webasto hollandia or something but ive got to say the installation looks as if its oem!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
          lol you think black is hard to find.... try and get a white one!
          was looking at the white one on carsales with the bride seats!!! *drool*

Comment

i own a black car with a sunroof!
            (it also has 7 seats...)
            '08 Odyssey + '10 Mazda CX-7 (fs btw) + '10 Mazda 2
            wife made me sell the FN2R. bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by dc05yo View Post
              was looking at the white one on carsales with the bride seats!!! *drool*
              Which white one on carsales with bride seats? Link me!

Comment

I thought NO R's came with a sunroof dude to weight/rigidity. That is the only thing mine is missing.

Comment

welcome!

Comment

ahhah its by a webasto hollandia or something but ive got to say the installation looks as if its oem!!!
                    Same with mine! Does yours have the sun shade type cover?

Comment

Originally posted by hydie View Post
                      I thought NO R's came with a sunroof dude to weight/rigidity. That is the only thing mine is missing.

They don't. It was dealer option. IE before you take delivery of the car, the dealer sends it off to get a sunroof installed.

Comment

Originally posted by terryhau View Post
                        Which white one on carsales with bride seats? Link me!
                        It was on carsales not too long ago for 22k but it had around 110k kms or something but that didnt really phase me just didnt have 22 back then!!

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                          Same with mine! Does yours have the sun shade type cover?
                          aye man yeah it does have a sunshade cover thingy with the 1 and 2 preset buttons the only thing is that i think i need to oil my rails because it isnt opening up fully or is that normal hebe?? on full open theres maybe about a 15 cm gap that it opens to and stops

Comment

hey guys got around to getting some pics up of the car and got off work early so i thought id take out the massive clarion sub and replace it with the pioneer slimline sub. Very pleased as now i still have 350wrms of bass with no vibrations whilst still retaining the original bootspace

Comment

aye man yeah it does have a sunshade cover thingy with the 1 and 2 preset buttons the only thing is that i think i need to oil my rails because it isnt opening up fully or is that normal hebe?? on full open theres maybe about a 15 cm gap that it opens to and stops
                              Hey there! I'm not quite sure sorry...I owned my DC5R for approximately 6 months before selling it and during that time I didn't have any problems with my sunroof...

Comment

Working...
                              X