Hello all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!

Hey guys, just wanna intro myself, been a long time reader of the forum and i think it's time to contribute

My ride currently is a red FN2. i know it's not the most popular car on this forum, it gets bagged out heaps and it's seems the word FN2 is taboo as well haha. But i don't mind it, it suits my active lifestyle quite well, I put my bike and fishing rods into it and it swallows up anything. I brought home a new Washing machine and Dryer in it one day haha.

Mine has a few mods which make it more enjoyable, LSD, Group N ECU, Honda OEM Satnav and a Gruppe M. I'll post some pics soon when i have the chance .

Been to track quite a bit in the car that i've lost count haha, all the main tracks in NSW, wakefield, oran park and eastern creek. i'll be at wakefield on monday with circuit club.

Thanks for letting me be part of the community here

Seik

welcome aboard buddy

now get some sleep
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Welcome bro.........definatly FN2R is growing on me......good choice of color too.....
      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
      1)ブレーキを踏む
      2)クラッチを切る
      3)シフトダウンしなから、
        アクセルをぶかす
      4)クラッチをつなぐ
      :blah:
      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

red FN2~~~gd choice mate

Comment

Welcome,

I know how you feel as well about it getting bagged.

Comment

FN2 revolution is here!

dont be ashamed, "mockery is the sincerest form of flattery"

enjoy your stay
            ... retired/

Comment

Thanks guys for the welcome

Ive just finished my gruppe m install

Car sounds great now, not too loud but alot more deeper and throatier than stock. On my butt dyno, the car seems more responsive and a bit more power. I do have a Hondata ECU so the gains aren't as high as one without it.

Seik

Comment

welcome seiken,
                that gruppe m looks hot!

ill be seeing you on monday at wakefield

Comment

Originally posted by seiken View Post
                  Thanks guys for the welcome

Ive just finished my gruppe m install

<snip images out>

Car sounds great now, not too loud but alot more deeper and throatier than stock. On my butt dyno, the car seems more responsive and a bit more power. I do have a Hondata ECU so the gains aren't as high as one without it.

Seik
                  nice work

i just did mine as well, although i havnt put the vent/duct on yet. im freaking soaked. was it easy to cut the bonnet lining? did you use a stanley knife or something?

definitely feels like theres a lot more pickup after 4k, but with the rain and double demerits i only had a happy lap around my block lol
                  T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

welcome to the boards seik!

Comment

Originally posted by MrThanh View Post
                      nice work

i just did mine as well, although i havnt put the vent/duct on yet. im freaking soaked. was it easy to cut the bonnet lining? did you use a stanley knife or something?

definitely feels like theres a lot more pickup after 4k, but with the rain and double demerits i only had a happy lap around my block lol
                      lol, it was pooring this morning, i just parked half the car in the garage and put it in

yep i used a stanely knife and a pair of scizzors to cut it, it's not hard at all. Although the double sided tape doesn't really work when joining the bonnet lining/cover to the duct.

yeh my test was around the block as well, pickup is quite good from low down, but i can't wait till it's dry to test it out properly

Seik
                      Last edited by seiken; 04-10-08, 12:50 PM.

Comment

yeah that double sided tape that comes with it looks rubbish. i've got a bit of 3m automotive double sided tape lying around so i'm gonna give that a go instead.

did you cut the weatherstrip on the bonnet? that's something i don't really want to do.
                        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

The double sided tape is quite sticky and works well joining the duct to the bonnet but due to the fact that the bonnet lining is material, it just doesn't bond. but the clips supplied hold the duct and the lining together so it's no biggie i guess.

I did cut that weather strip, i don't think we really have a choice though. However i didn't cut it as far as the instructions shows for the left side. I just cut it to the length of the duct opening/start.

Seik

Comment

Working...
                          X