X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saying hello..

Hey everybody, how are u all

i just joined and seen another newbie post an introduction thred so i thought it'd b a good idea to do the same haha...

my names Esat, im an 18yo male currently doing a traineeship in building, project managing..
    i live in nsw sydney... in a buzi little city called parramatta

previous cars include a mazda 3 sp23, which str8 out just wasnt me... plus a 4 door at my age turns u into a taxi... lol so i sold it n thought id buy a nice little work ute/ run around which also didnt go my way when my boss ( dad ) decides 2 help himself to my savings and purchase me a van

lol.. so for the past 10 months i drove around a love shack and continued to save my money till i found sumthing i liked...

then a month ago a friend of mine told me he had a m8 whos a uni student goinf over seas very soon and needs 2 sell his car asap, i had alkways been a fan of dc5's but they are very pricey... and most have sumwhere near 100k's...

but as soon as my friend told me what it was i called the guy, negotsiated a price... and i had a deposit on it that afternoon... haha and for a rice that could make most of u cry

my car...

05 integra dc5 type S in Championship White

*fully optioned.. (from foggies to double din cd)
    *all running gear stock..
    *8000k phillips hid's
    *17 inch buddyclub p1's wraped in potenzas..
    *60ks on clock
    (might not be a virgin but everythings still nice and tight )

she does look quite harmless obviously not having the aggressive look of a dc5R... but i promise u all she wont stay that way for long..

sorri i dont have very good picks.... my phones camera aint very good haha.. being the phone of a tradesmen is a very hard life :P

ill have som new picks up soon, shes currently at my uncles shop pannel shop getting a nice buff, red honda badges, and a few stone chips removed

please let me kno what u think... thanks for reading my life story haha..
    Attached Files

Welcome!

Love the P Plate!
    "Power is nothing without control" - Peter Tyson (Pirelli)

http://thethrillofdriving.blogspot.com/

Comment

looks nice, how much you pick it up for?

Quote:
      Originally Posted by justinfox
      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

very low 20's...
        whateva ur thinking??? lower
        n whateva u re think??? lower then that lmao...

i had gone and looked at so many fair few dc2's, dc5r's, 180's, is200's, convert e36 beemers.. *all the ussual p platers go for with a price range like mine* and not one thing i looked at was cleaner than this..

u have 2 see her to understand

Comment

Nice pick up mate.

Being 18 and owning a DC5, its great isn't it!

Comment

haha yeah man... friend of mine just got 1 aswell... its cota be the fasted p plater car, bsides a vw r32 or a s2k... but who out age has 70 k??

urs looks awesome man, wheels go wth the car heaps nicely
            i got some carbon fibre bits cumming from o/s... wait till u asll see it ur gona freek!!!

Comment

Congrats man.
              This car looks familiar....
              Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
              "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
              sigpic
              itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
              send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

Welcome and congrats .

Is this your car? if so I have seen it up close and it is nice especially for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
                  haha yeah man... friend of mine just got 1 aswell... its cota be the fasted p plater car, bsides a vw r32 or a s2k... but who out age has 70 k??

urs looks awesome man, wheels go wth the car heaps nicely
                  i got some carbon fibre bits cumming from o/s... wait till u asll see it ur gona freek!!!
                  Cheers dude.

I have seen some photos of the carbon add ons. Have thought about it aswell. But thought at this stage, i better continue to save my money..

Post up some pic's of it when u get them!

Comment

welcome esat!
                    enjoy your stay here at clubITR and nice 5S!

Comment

welcome aboard!!

looks good, but fix up that p plate please! looks kinda farked
                      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

haha thanx every1 for all the comments...

yeah im the lucki kid who got in and grabbed that crazy bargin of a white type S..
                        nothing had been changed... all rails, radiator, air con unit, headlights.
                        u head had to get in close to realise anything... haha i have a family of pannel beater's i kno wt to look for...

i realy like the look of the type r's in japan and around europe * face lifted modles with type r wings and red badges and all them other bits and pieces.**
                        so thats excatly what im gona do

n dw i took the p plate off... got pulled ova for it 2 many times...
                        haha bsides looks alot better on my van... lmao....

Comment

very nice..

welcome to clubitr
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

was this the car, with the unlined front bumper?

Comment

yess it isss

Comment

Working...
                              X