X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh .... by the way, I just read "can't make it to meets"

What is that all about??? hehehe
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

welcome aboard

T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
        Gday champ!

We must get a local meet together sometime, we have 4 R's including yours which I know would all be keen to "stretch their legs" on a Nundle / Hanging Rock lookout run
        Hey mate..

Yes, i think that would be a good idea. But even if its not a cruise, a few photos would be sufficient..

Oh .... by the way, I just read "can't make it to meets"

What is that all about??? hehehe
        I'm just use to seeing all the meets in the metro areas and none our way.. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by hydie View Post
          I'm just use to seeing all the meets in the metro areas and none our way.. Haha.
          That doesn't stop me...

Well it has lately, but not because of any other reason than being too busy with work etc.

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

wow......awesome ride.....love every bit of it....since we VIC boys missing a black one make your ride so special......didn't know black looks so good too.....welcome to the forum and enjoy bro....
            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
            1)ブレーキを踏む
            2)クラッチを切る
            3)シフトダウンしなから、
              アクセルをぶかす
            4)クラッチをつなぐ
            :blah:
            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

That doesn't stop me...

Well it has lately, but not because of any other reason than being too busy with work etc.
              Yeah work FTL...

Good to see your's out today . I did wave (Don't know if you saw it cause of the tints).

Comment

Originally posted by hydie View Post
                Yeah work FTL...

Good to see your's out today . I did wave (Don't know if you saw it cause of the tints).
                I saw you man...

We definitely need to get the three DC2's and your DC5 together and take some pics / go for a cruise. I hear news that one or both of the other DC2 owners are considering selling later in the year... So we had better get it organised soon!

Comment

I saw you man...

We definitely need to get the three DC2's and your DC5 together and take some pics / go for a cruise. I hear news that one or both of the other DC2 owners are considering selling later in the year... So we had better get it organised soon!
                  Thats a surprise!

Anyway, i was planning on getting some photos of it today, but with the ridiculously cold weather, i decided on staying inside in the warm instead.

Comment

Welcome man, clean looking car

Comment

Working...
                    X