No announcement yet.

I'm new!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been looking for a Type R for a couple of months now..

Generally expect to pay 23-25k for the immaculate ones.. For some reason all of the ones for sale seem to be interstate (I'm in NSW).. which sucks. Cos its always hard to tell how good a car is from picture. ie. previous crash dmg etc..

The ones in NSW are somewhat overpriced for what they are. Good well-priced ones get sold as quickly as they are put up. So you gotta be pretty quick!

Oh yellow FTW hard to find!! I ended up with a black one..
    David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
    '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
    '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Originally posted by milkman View Post
      Been looking for a Type R for a couple of months now..

Generally expect to pay 23-25k for the immaculate ones.. For some reason all of the ones for sale seem to be interstate (I'm in NSW).. which sucks. Cos its always hard to tell how good a car is from picture. ie. previous crash dmg etc..

The ones in NSW are somewhat overpriced for what they are. Good well-priced ones get sold as quickly as they are put up. So you gotta be pretty quick!

Oh yellow FTW hard to find!! I ended up with a black one..
      There's 2 on carsales and both are in NSW.
      One's black which has no Recaro seats plus no log books.
      The other one is white which also has no log books and it's been in an accident.

Oh well looks like it's the Civic for me...

Comment

No recaros is a no go for us.. sounds stupid but it's got too much of a ?? factor for us.. and no log books is a definite no-no!

There's an okay one in NSW from the shire, it's black but the owner wants abit too much IMO.

Totti from clubitr is also selling his red one.. had taken a look at it and its pretty immaculate with full service history, but my gf prefers a more stockish one..
        David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
        '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
        '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Welcome and hope you can find a good one

Comment

welcome and enjoy your stay @ CITR

Comment

Working...
            X