Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tofu View Post
    www.buddyclub.com.au crashes my MAC
    is it because it's using frames in the design?
    We a fair amount of work here on a mac and there is no problem here, so it might be at your end! If you are using safari, don't! Switch to firefox or opera.. both great and free

Originally posted by wu` View Post
    any confirmed date yet charlie ?
    Looks like its going to be pushed back a month which is sad, but it also means a greater chance of warmer weather. Looks to be on a Sunday again, perhaps the second of September! (which is practically the end of August)

On another note, check out the secu-timer on our website... it just saved a friend's car from being stolen!

http://www.buddyclub.com.au
    Contact Us! - support AT buddyclub.com.au
    We're here to help!!

Comment

so why design a website that you say is fine for mac but just not Safari?..lol
      it's like saying "We designed this website to suit PCs, but you can't use IE to view it."

Comment

www.buddyclub.com.au crashes my MAC
        is it because it's using frames in the design?
        hrm i have the same problem, tho for a while it did work, untill i d/l safari3 beta which sent everything down the shitter.
        i have to view the website in firefox now...

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyClub View Post
          Looks like its going to be pushed back a month which is sad, but it also means a greater chance of warmer weather. Looks to be on a Sunday again, perhaps the second of September! (which is practically the end of August)
          No worries!

You should start a thread in the Events forum Mr Charlie!
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Is the BBQ going to be ClubITR exclusive?

Comment

it's like saying "We designed this website to suit PCs, but you can't use IE to view it."
              works fine on all the macs here, regardless of the browser!

Originally posted by hebe View Post
              Is the BBQ going to be ClubITR exclusive?
              We have decided that it wouldn't be fair to just invite clubITRers, so we will also invite JDMST for now... but perhaps we can reserve some prime parking spaces for the clubITR crew

We're here to help!!

Comment

oic...it's going to be a massive BBQ then...

Comment

we can't not include anyone

We're here to help!!

Comment

we can't not include anyone
                    You can hold two BBQs...not that I'm against inviting JDMST as I'm on there too...

Comment

yeah it'll be HUGE..
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

How much can N+ lower a DC2 with ITR LCA's without effecting pre-load?

Also, is N+ too hard, even on softest setting for a daily driver?

Comment

works fine on all the macs here, regardless of the browser!
                          that kinda didn't answer my question tho...
                          its also a bit useless saying it works for us, so it must work for everyone.

Comment

We didn't not design it for any browser, it should work with all of them. I was suggesting that if Safari doesn't work, then perhaps try firefox or opera

We're here to help!!

Comment

it isn't reccommended for changing the VTEC points on a car with standard motor, however if your motor is a highly tuned N/A or Turbo motor you would be sure to get some decent change with it

We'd reccommend it as an 'icing on the cake' modification.. if that makes sense
                              If the car was already highly tuned,
                              One would expect an aftermarket programable ECU was used.
                              Else, how the fuck did it become "highly tuned"? Duh!
                              That being the case, why on earth would you use your Vtec swap changer?
                              It's nothing short of absurd, particularly when any aftermarket ECU is quite capable of affecting a change in Vtec swap point.

Comment

Guys please don't hate on the Buddy club web site. I designed and built it and I'm rather proud of it. Initially we had the same site as the USA:

http://www.buddyclub.us/

And that site is also the same for every other county apart from Japan. I hope you agree with me that the Aus. site is better than the rest of the world's.

I am sorry it doesn't work well on a Mac. In the end of the day a web site can't look the same on all browsers. I've been designing and building web sites since the 90's. I was one of the very first web designers in Australia and designed the very first Telstra E-Commerce web site and the very first Foxtel web site just to name a few. In the end there are compromises and not everyone can be happy. So again, sorry to the mac users out there. I do suggest using Firefox for the best results.
                                www.jdmstyletuning.com

Comment

Working...
                                X