Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction: Buddy club support!

Hello fellow enthusiasts!

As some of you might know Buddy club has only recently been introduced into the Australian market, supplying the automotive community with some of the best motor sports equipment money can buy! Previously, Buddy club has been known for its classic P1 Racing range of wheels, but there is much much more available! Most are unaware of just how extensive the product range is – a full range of the available equipment is available on the Buddy club website.

Now we're joining forces with a range of enthusiast forums and groups to help you guys get the most out of Buddy club gear - and your car! Weather you drive drag, circuit or street, we have something to suit your style – we can help! We're here to provide an information service to the community,as modifiers ourselves, we're enthusiastic to help any way we can.

So if you have any questions or comments (offset / "will this fit?" "what spring rate" questions!) - or even want to know what is out there for your ride - feel free to shoot a PM or email our way! Also, if you have questions or concerns regarding a particular Buddy club product - we can help out with that too!

Otherwise, if you have some Buddy club gear that you're proud of, why not send us some photos of your car to put up in the customer gallery, and perhaps drop a line telling us what you think of the gear you have! Feel free to hit us up for some free stickers or subscribe to the mailing list while you're at it!

Send us a question or a comment, we'd like to be able to help you guys out!

The Buddy club Support team;
    supportATbuddyclub.com.au

http://www.buddyclub.com.au
    Contact Us! - support AT buddyclub.com.au
    We're here to help!!

welcome Buddyclub!

we will fix your user name asap (CITR guys - Bclub did approach mods before posting this)...

what is your name? tell us more about yourself?

at the moment - you are a "mysterious stranger" lol!
    ... retired/

Comment

AWSOME!
      finally some corporate love for CITR...

Comment

welcome buddy

z10 says:
        i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
        z10 says:
        mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

haha thanks for the warm welcome folks!

My name is Charlie i'm working here at Buddy club - i'm here basically to answer any questions, as well as provide some guidance as to what we might have that will suit your car! And although i'm from the other side of the JDM track (toyota owner ) i'm very much a fan of the DC2R - although especially on the circuit, i only ever get to see the back end of them

I have a pretty decent database of knowledge in my head, and what i don't know i can very easily find out! Although I'm particularly familiar with the Buddy club equipment in general and any queries you have are probably best sent by email which i check at least twice every day!

once again thanks for the warm welcome! And if any of you guys have some photos of your car you'd like to put in the gallery, let me know so we can get them up there

We're here to help!!

Comment

Glad you dropped by...

Good to know that someone would be able to answer some of my questions as I have my eyes set on some buddyclub goodies

welcome!
            sif it's a girls car
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Charlie weclome to CITR. I was wondering... are buddyclub n+ coilovers are bump/rebound ? or are they just rebound ? Stu at Spinning Wheels was talking to me about it and i was a bit confused myself. But i think its rebound only cause its just dampening adjustable, please confirm !

Comment

welcome Charlie!
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

welcome charlie...

Buddy Club ftw!! i have buddy club race spec coilovers on my dc2r and all i can say is farkn awesome stuff !!
                  RWD + Boost =

Comment

welcome

any special discounts

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_GTI View Post
                      Glad you dropped by...

Good to know that someone would be able to answer some of my questions as I have my eyes set on some buddyclub goodies

welcome!
                      haha no problems mate! Thats what i'm here for.... i think we might even stock wheels in a 108pcd for golfs aswell!!

Originally posted by wu` View Post
                      Hey Charlie weclome to CITR. I was wondering... are buddyclub n+ coilovers are bump/rebound ? or are they just rebound ? Stu at Spinning Wheels was talking to me about it and i was a bit confused myself. But i think its rebound only cause its just dampening adjustable, please confirm !
                      You're exactly right! - rebound, no bound unfortunately. Unless you're running a rally team or if you're a complete suspension guru, i dont think bound adjustment is worthwile especially on a street car!

Although some of the midrange [read: $8,000-16,000+] Euro coilovers do have it, afaik!

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                      welcome Charlie!
                      Thanks felix! The welcome has been very warm, what a friendly bunch!

Originally posted by SHIFTY View Post
                      welcome charlie...

Buddy Club ftw!! i have buddy club race spec coilovers on my dc2r and all i can say is farkn awesome stuff !!
                      Danm straight!! All over the world Racing Spec coilovers have had nothing but total praise.
                      I'm saving hard for my own set as we speak

We're here to help!!

Comment

Originally posted by SouLjAh View Post
                        welcome

any special discounts
                        We don't have anything to sell i'm afraid, so a discount is no use if there is nothing to discount a price on!!

I have stickers though, plenty of stickers and i can do discounts on those

We're here to help!!

Comment

Welcome Charlie - I'm sure you'll be a great resource to our members.
                          "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

welcome charlie!!

Comment

welcome mate =)

Comment

Working...
                              X