Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
    welcome dave,

i am sure i will let you know if you are outaline - LIKE CHI!!!!!
    24hr ban
    happyhong says:
    aus only have 3 r
    happyhong says:
    civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

You suck dave (tinkerbell) !!!

Last edited by Chi; 13-03-07, 03:36 PM.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

welcome Dave! and thanks for the warning...

Comment

Originally posted by urbanracer.com View Post
          welcome!! did u consider the peugeot 206 180gti? *puts flame suit on* might be a 10k diff.. but wouldnt u get discount? hehe i considered this car b4 i got the dc5 just to be different.
          I love Jap cars.... if i was 2 get a euro car i would probs get a E36 325 or something....

Some of the peugeots are pritty cool, especially the pininfarina designed models (same designer as Ferrari 360 and other Ferrari's and Maserati's) for example the 3.0L V6 406 Coupe, which goes for only around $22k now (which is farkn good since they were like $75k new)... they are pritty cool, and sound awesome and packed with gear :P

But i love the DC2R as i love cars with good handling... and i am restricted 2 cars i, so no turbo's... and the DC2R is probably one of the best N/A cars in the world!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome guyz n girlz!
          RWD + Boost =

Comment

I love Jap cars.... if i was 2 get a euro car i would probs get a E36 325 or something....
            These handle pretty well dont they? i know the e30's did...Not trying to put you off dc2r they are great
            F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

Yer they handle alright... but u cant compare it to the type r....

type r is made to be a performance vehichle... lots of car manufactures say it but it not true... but with the type r it was made 2 be a performance car

oh btw talking about peugeot's the new 207 (206 replacement came out yesterday) and the 207 RC (206 GTi 180 replacement) which comes out later this yr is going 2 have a turbo petrol engine shared with the mini cooper S....

i would still take a type R over it though :P
              RWD + Boost =

Comment

Welcome dave!!! Good luck with the search for a CW DC2R. Just keep at it and you will find one. Took me a while to get mine too
                CARSFORHOPE

Comment

welcome dude! gl with the find
                  arrowz
                  sigpic

[ Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #003 ]

Comment

Working...
                  X