Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Victoria

Hey all,

I've very recently joined the Honda fam with my first car purchase, which I'm pretty stoked on.
    Been fairly picky but finally found myself a bone stock 2002 Integra Type R, in Satin Silver.
    I bought it off its original/only owner with ~118xxx K's and pretty solid service history.
    After the couple of weeks I've had it, it remains stock, all I've done so far is give it a proper scrub, partially restore the nasty headlights and replace the rear badges (someone stole them).
    Intentions are to keep it stock for a while, unsure how long that'll last, but when I cave in it'll probably be adjustable coils, wheels and tyres that happen first.
    I like to think I know a thing or two when it comes to cars, but being my first, I'm sure I'll soon have a lot of questions in regards to mods/maintenance, so bear with me hahah

I've also been getting into a bit of photography (very amateur) of late, so I'll surely throw up some snaps before too long.

- Anthony

Welcome Anthony!

Congrats on the purchase.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Awesome score welcome
      Email: info@moonlightracing.com.au
      Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/moonlightracingaus/

Supplying the best parts from all around the globe. Whatever you need, Moonlight's got it!

Comment

Nice pickup the DC2Rs are a classic

Comment

Originally posted by l__i__l View Post
          Nice pickup the DC2Rs are a classic
          This ones a DC5R, but you're not wrong - I would have absolutely gone for a DC2R for the right price.

Comment

Welcome bro, haven't check back for long time and great to see some new faces.
            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
            1)ブレーキを踏む
            2)クラッチを切る
            3)シフトダウンしなから、
              アクセルをぶかす
            4)クラッチをつなぐ
            :blah:
            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Working...
            X