Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon...

Hi guys! David here, new to the forums and such,

A couple of mates of mine have been a part of this club (quite recently) and after much consideration I decided to pop open an account on the forum!

I currently own a 2003 Lexus IS200 Automatic, in which I am in the process of selling to upgrade to... A HONDA! A couple of reasons were that I wanted to drive a manual car, and I wanted V-Tec. 'nuff said.

So, after a few weeks I finally have a buyer for my car, to which they will hopefully be able to purchase off me by the end of the month. Since having already planned to sell my car in the past, I have been eye-balling DC5s. To me at least, it was a clean, elegant, simple car that pleased my eyes. So the search begins! I have a couple of weeks to look for a black DC5s (stock or modded) around the 10-14k range. KMs would be good under 180,000... If anyone knows any... Let me know!

Nevertheless, hopefully I will be able to get my hands on a Teggy in the next couple of weeks. I have many questions to ask, when the time comes.

Oh yeah, my hobbies are mainly photography and playing video games. If anyone is interested, my personal Flickr page is here. I am freelancing so... If you want... I mean... I could take a few snaps of your baby car for a small price.

Some car photos can also be found here [TYPE51W's DC5]:

See you soon...
    Last edited by DRKSDE; 16-04-16, 09:07 PM. Reason: Added some photos

Welcome David!

You have some clean shots on your Flickr page
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome, nice pics in your Flickr page!
      1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
        Welcome David!

You have some clean shots on your Flickr page
        Thanks Felix!

Originally posted by chaumeh
        Welcome David!

Good luck with your DC5 hunt.
        Thanks chaumeh, I'll need it.

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
        Welcome, nice pics in your Flickr page!
        Cheers man! Been doing photography for a while now, just as a hobby, might try branch into doing some car photography!

Comment

Working...
        X