LIMITER in a DC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIMITER in a DC2

Hey guys Luke here, Jon "Jv-st" recommended me to join this community.

I used to own an EM1 a few years ago but sold it to get back on 2 wheels,

but recently was given an offer to good to refuse from a good mate with owning a DC2 type R replica.
    So I jumped on it and loving the integra now.

Interior and Exterior is type R except for the engine (B18c2) which I swiftly changed the gearbox to an S80 LSD once in my possession since the original Y80 gearbox was on its way out anyways.

paint is extremely faded which I tried my best to conceal. I wrapped the roof with gloss black just to give it some life back temporarily whilst I ponder on getting a respray just to freshen up the whole car.

Will i be taking off the type R stickers?
    Yes, when I get a respray but for now i'm not fussed because most people can't tell the difference anyways haha.

Regrettably selling the plates with the car,
    I've been told that LM17ER plates have been stolen thus black listed to be re-registered on condition...

Which is:
    - current owner, to appeal to re-register plates
    - Plates to be bond to original car
    - I have to purchase that car
    - Once (IF) purchased, apply to swap plates onto the DC2 *with no certainty it would be accepted.

so, in saying that,
    i've ordered a similar number plate variation which i like also

But I would still like my old plates back so if anyone knows any loop holes or have any connections please contact me, haha.

Comment

My plates have been stolen 2 or 3 times before as well. I just reported it to the police and got them remade. It's in the system it's been stolen and every now and then I do get pulled over and been told they have been stolen. I just give the cops the police report and I'm on my way.

Granted, this happened years ago so they might have changed the rules now.

Comment

Originally posted by T-BaGGeR View Post
        My plates have been stolen 2 or 3 times before as well. I just reported it to the police and got them remade. It's in the system it's been stolen and every now and then I do get pulled over and been told they have been stolen. I just give the cops the police report and I'm on my way.

Granted, this happened years ago so they might have changed the rules now.
        That would be correct,
        although my case is that I sold the car with the plates on then the plates were stolen under the new owners possession which makes it all the more harder for me to attain the plates back i crie many tyms

Comment

nice dc2 and super clean em1! those te37sl's looked awesome.

Comment

Welcome to ClubITR
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome Luke! It's Markkel btw, car looks sick! Hopefully catch ya around the area!

Comment

Originally posted by KennyBKT View Post
                nice dc2 and super clean em1! those te37sl's looked awesome.
                Cheers! considering it for the dc2 also but we'll just have too see hey

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                Welcome to ClubITR

Thank you my good sir!

Originally posted by kelezzay View Post
                Welcome Luke! It's Markkel btw, car looks sick! Hopefully catch ya around the area!
                Yeah, most definitely bro. you're all elusive from the roads nowadays haha

Comment

Sup mannnnnnnnnnnn! Sucks to hear about the plates not like it matters now but I do have the current owner's number...

10563166_1595804740680172_8027392429077711966_n.jpg

The feelz
                  Last edited by jv-st; 10-11-15, 10:55 PM.
                  00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
                  13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
                  15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Nice plates mate.. Looking forward to see the DC2 coming together

Comment

Working...
                    X