Newbie - 2000 PY DC2 Type Rx from NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie - 2000 PY DC2 Type Rx from NZ

Hi everyone just joined up, am from New Zealand. Good mates with flinch who has just joined up (he said there was some good reading here).

Have owned many hondas in NZ over the years, but 2 years i managed to find this gem which I've slowly managed to bring back to life.

2000 Integra Type Rx
    - phoenix yellow
    - only PY JDM ITR in NZ

93' EG5 CIVIC l 00' DC2R INTEGRA l 00' EK1 CIVIC l 04' RUCKUS

welcome my friend..

Comment

Welcome to ClubITR mate!
      Shak's S2000

Comment

That's beautiful!

Welcome!
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome! Nice car! Pheonix Yellow looks great on the DC2R. Is that a legit EK9 in the first photo?
          1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Thats for the welcome, yup that a friend EK9 also in genuine PY. His car has just been rehabbed, fresh paint, pretty aggressive spec'd wheels.

I have quite an extensive build thread if anyone would like some reading

https://nzhondas.com/build-threads/1...ip-update.html

Comment

Thanks for sharing the build, very detailed blog.
              1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Cheers have a few parts waiting to go on, kinda going for a Spoon build:
                - 16x7/16x8 regamasters
                - spoon calipers
                - spoon engine dress items ( oil/rad cap, spark leads, rad hose, spark cover, socks, cam gears)
                - spoon gear knob

then have complete handcar bushes to change every bush on the car....hopefully tackling that this summer

Comment

Keep the CPRs on, sell me the regas
                  00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
                  13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
                  15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

one day my car might look like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jv-st View Post
                      Keep the CPRs on, sell me the regas
                      Haha yeah they're a pesky wheel to find in the right fitment, i wanted 8" all round but when a pair of 8's popped up on yahoo japan, the bidding went crazy and ended up being more then i paid for my set of 4. will run the staggered 7/8' and see how it goes. Don't think i could quite ever let go on my CPR's either....only seen 3/4 sets in NZ.

Originally posted by kaze View Post
                      one day my car might look like that.
                      Ha cheers mate, it's been a project and luckily i got the car in a salvageable state.

Hmmm am on the hunt for another unique piece for her which is the AUDM 260/70kph ITR speedo cluster, if anyone knows of one for sale willing to send to NZ let me know Thanks

Comment

Welcome!!

I remember reading through your build a while back, and was wanting to buy your CPR's when they were for sale!! But I just didn't have enough courage to have them shipped over to Aus. Are they still for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by kelezzay View Post
                          Welcome!!

I remember reading through your build a while back, and was wanting to buy your CPR's when they were for sale!! But I just didn't have enough courage to have them shipped over to Aus. Are they still for sale?
                          Thanks mate, I'm kinda in 2 minds about selling them as the money would help further fund the build but then CPR's just look so good. I have wheel whoring problems.... i like to buy and refurb and keep them..... just like these i just got refurbed for the ITR.

Comment

welcome and keep it up
                            my sale thread 21.01.12
                            CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Little bit of an update, fell into the spoon craze....

Comment

Working...
                              X