Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonjour from Adelaide

Hi,

I'm Tom and I like cars (with a soft spot for Honda's). I'm also from Adelaide and own a DC2R

Adelaide used to have a somewhat active ClubITR community about 8 years ago (szymonsta, 00dc2, FunkyR, steve-o, etc) but it's almost non existent these days. I hope to change that.

I know most of the ITR owners in Adelaide and have recently referred them to the site to rejuvenate the Adelaide community. Hopefully we will get some regular contributors from Adelaide soon

Have talked to a few of the Sydney siders and Melbournians online already. I love the friendliness and support of the ClubITR community and hope to attend an annual BBQ one day to meet you all in person

Cheers,
    Tom
    Skibeemo.com

Bonjourrrrrrrrrr Tom,

It is a shame that forums aren't as active as they use to be, good on ya on stepping up to change that.

Got any pictures of the DC2R?
    1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Hi Tom!
      Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
        It is a shame that forums aren't as active as they use to be, good on ya on stepping up to change that.
        It's all up to the awesome members to do something about it

Welcome Tom. Glad to have you on board.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Bonjourrrrrrrrrr Tom,

Got any pictures of the DC2R?
          Bonjour It is a shame that forum's aren't as active. We live in a different era for communication and social networking now but I'm still a firm believer that forum's still have their place! I've put some photos in the Gallery thread

Hi Tom!
          G'day Shak! Hope you've been well mate! Sad to see DC5RR go Loved that car!

It's all up to the awesome members to do something about it

Welcome Tom. Glad to have you on board.
          Thanks Mr President! THX-90D was and is still is a big inspiration for me. To this day, I still semi regret not purchasing it lol.
          Skibeemo.com

Comment

Thanks for the Introduction Tom and for the advise in helping me search for my future DC2R

Maybe when I get one we can make the pilgrimage over east! hahaha

Comment

Your DC2 is very clean mate Good on you as well for trying to spike forum interest! Nobody on here is from WA, I should try and get a bigger WA user base on here to...

Comment

I'm from Adelaide! haha although I don't have a DC2R just the VTi-R haha

Comment

Originally posted by kn_19_ht View Post
                  Thanks for the Introduction Tom and for the advise in helping me search for my future DC2R

Maybe when I get one we can make the pilgrimage over east! hahaha
                  Not a problem at all, my pleasure Chris That's what some of the guys I have spoke to have said as well. Sydney is too far to drive, so we'll have to meet halfway in Melbourne lol. ClubITR interstate meet at the next Honda Nationals anyone?

Originally posted by Beatz View Post
                  Your DC2 is very clean mate Good on you as well for trying to spike forum interest! Nobody on here is from WA, I should try and get a bigger WA user base on here to...
                  Thanks mate. Like Felix says, ultimately, it's up to the members (but unfortunately, not everyone is a forum type person). Get the WA crew going! Is racinginjapan.com Rod still around these days?

Originally posted by Alex_Walker View Post
                  I'm from Adelaide! haha although I don't have a DC2R just the VTi-R haha
                  Alex! Good to see another person from Adelaide here! It's the common interest of Honda (and really any cars) as to why we are all here, regardless of what you drive
                  Skibeemo.com

Comment

Did you pick up that DC2R that was for sale in SA only a week or so ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Walker View Post
                      Did you pick up that DC2R that was for sale in SA only a week or so ago?
                      Nope, that was not me.
                      Skibeemo.com

Comment

Working...
                      X