Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EM1 with an R heart

Hey Guys and Girls

I haven't been on any forums for quite but some time now but the itch to get my hands dirty is getting stronger

My ride is a EM1 with a B18c7 with a bunch of other mods. She may be getting a bit old but I still love her to bits.

These are some older pics, I don't have any recent ones which I should really take since there have been a few changes.

This was when I first got it and just swapped my rims on, it was awesome to look at but it was a bit low for daily driving so I raised it a bit.
    Side mirrors were swapped back to stock so that I could see better lol.
    The exhaust was a bit of a frankenstein job since it had unknown b16 headers, stock cat and b-pipe and a poorly welded muffler. According to the exhaust shop the muffler looked like it came from a skyline.
    I had it changed to Fujitsubo headers, high flow cat and a mugen twin loop catback.

yay tripod!

I loved those weds sport but had to change because someone merged into me and destroyed them

Currently rolling on black Enkei RPF1's.

I started work on retrofitting HIDs with projectors a few months ago but that has been put on hold due to time contraints, hopefully I can get back to it soon.

Looking forward to spending time on here

Nice car mate!

Welcome to ClubITR
    Shak's S2000

Comment

Welcome to Clubitr look forward to seeing more pics

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
      using Tapatalk
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

welcome...
        my favourite civic the EM1
        my sale thread 21.01.12
        CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Working...
        X