X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bagging my DC5!

Hey Guys,

I'm new to posting on clubitr.

I'm looking at bagging my dc5 type s but i'm having trouble finding the most appropriate thread or any thread really -.-
    What essential components do i need in order to make it a good build. example: tie rods, camber ect..

Thank you in advanced!

Welcome Alex!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks man! I was hoping to have a bigger response haha

Comment

Welcome Alex, unfortunately for you bagging a dc5 is not exactly a commonly done mod,
        I've never heard of anyone in Aus doing it before,
        probably best to head over to Clubrsx and search through the sussy as well as the build thread sections, there is more than a few bagged rsx running around the states, I'm sure you could dig up something helpful over there

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
        using Tapatalk
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Bagging my DC5!

You could buy this setup, or maybe contact seller for some info

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
          using Tapatalk
          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Welcome guy.

Just buy something like this: https://accuair.com/vehiclekitproduc...ntegra-rsx-dc5 (no idea whether that kit's any good, but have heard of Accuair before) and bolt it up. Don't forget there's plenty of legality issues with air bag suspension. You shouldn't need any other components, but keep in mind that the the DC5 suspension has a lot of bump steer (toe change with suspension bump/droop) in both the front and the rear suspension. So if your air suspension system isn't extremely precise when setting your normal running/driving ride height the car will chew through tyres at an alarming rate.

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the comments! I've noticed that there isn't any bagged dc5's around. I've checked accuair but they don't seem like the deal to Australia. I've thought to go with Airrex unfortunatley the kits much more expensive but i just don't know what other neccassary components i'll need. Most of the threads ive read from the us don't really specify exactly what to do ect.

Comment

Working...
              X