Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2 from Sydney

Hello fellow honda enthusiast,

I am not new to the scene and seem quite old to have one of these now (28 so young but old lol) but i always wanted one for a project. I have a background in turbo cars, i have owned various R33 skylines, stagea, wrx, ect ect, also have owned a DA9 back in the day. I also have a rusted out project of a nx with a sr20ve but once it was parked it stayed there where it sits today....but anyway, my fiance has a ST246 Toyota caldina gt-four n edition wagon for our family car for our kids, and i have a 2015 colorado ute for a company car.... i have always had a passion for vtecs lol...

My latest project is this, 1997 Honda integra vti-R which i acquired to for a very good price and thought why not for a budget sort of build/project and something for me and my 2 year old daughter to cruise in to give mum a break as she has a newborn (well almost here the newborn) as i dont want to cruise in the ute lol....and hopefully get it to the track aswell in the future....in this pic you see where it is at the moment, had stock springs and shocks and had 16 rotas on it and swapped out the suspension and lowered it and swapped the rims for some that are wrapped in bridstone RE002's, I have a long way to go before i can call it complete but it will have to do for now. Cant wait to see you guys at future meets and cruises.

Welcome to ClubITR!

That photo took a while to load. Max resolution? lol
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

lol...dont know used a image hosting site....the photo was taken with my DSLR...

Comment

Welcome to ClubITR mate!
        Shak's S2000

Comment

Working...
        X