Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to join the club!

Hey guys!

Sold my Evo 7 in December which was my daily driver. At 260kw at the wheels it was a bit to much for the street without putting myself at risk of a fine, not to mention the petrol costs!

Bought an EK as a daily and I've been thoroughly enjoying the mileage I'm now getting but starting to miss having a fun car. In lieu of that, ended up buying a motorbike to play around with (also a Honda) but the Canberra winter and me not using it as a daily commuter made it an expensive toy than anything else.

I'm in the market now for a DC2R and have joined up here to learn about the car and also potentially find one for myself. So if anyone has got one for sale, please let me know! I've had a look on whats on offer but I'm sure there's people contemplating selling but aren't ready to list :P

Thanks

Welcome Ian
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome to Clubitr mate, and all the best on your search for a dc2[emoji106]

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
      using Tapatalk
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Definitely proving to be a much harder search than expected gunpoons haha

Comment

Got one ^^

Comment

Congrats!

Build thread time
            Shak's S2000

Comment

Working...
            X