Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5 Perth

Hey Guys, Quick intro.

My names Kurtis and i'm 19. Quick background.
    Got my first Honda about 4 months ago, A "Blurple" (Blue/Purple) 1997 Honda hatchback, Cxi. Not much to work with as i quickly discovered. For the next few months i researched and researched parts and upgrades to give my car a bit more kick. Of course i discovered i wouldn't be able to do much with the little D Series.

Eventually I decided I wanted an Integra... Long story shot I got one.

( My Lovely Girlfriend )

Few Dings here and there, Other then that i think it's pretty clean.
    Car is basically stock as far as i know,
    - Sports Clutch
    - Maybe a few other things that i can't remember at the moment.
    - 176k on the clock

Let me know what you think. Hoping to build it up and turbo it later on, Also planning on doing the interior and sound system.
    Paid 11k.

Hi Kurtis! Nice ride I remember seeing it for sale and it looks pretty clean I'm in Perth to hit me up if you go to any Perth Honda meetups or anything and I'll see if I can come say hi! Not many DC5 owners in Perth

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycray View Post
      Hi Kurtis! Nice ride I remember seeing it for sale and it looks pretty clean I'm in Perth to hit me up if you go to any Perth Honda meetups or anything and I'll see if I can come say hi! Not many DC5 owners in Perth
      Never been to a meet up, But Looking forward to it haha . If i hear about one ill probably be there :P

Comment

ClubITR Perth meet!

Welcome Kurtis
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
        X