Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from NZ - Picture heavy

G'day!
    Randomly heard about this forum through Instagram! Just a quick run down of who I am.
    I'm Tim, based in Wellington, New Zealand. Was living in Sydney for about 4-5years, then moved back home to NZ.

Previous Daily: '97 Civic LXI (sold) - Daily driver, good ol D-Series power!

Previous Race Car Project: '89 Integra XSI DA6 Race Car (sold) - Was aimed to be built for sprints, club days and weekend track hack.

Current Project: JDM Integra Type R 98 Spec - intentions were to be a daily driven track ready car, then got a little carried away...

Annnd non-ClubITR related but my daily: VW Golf MKV R32

Welcome to ClubITR mate!
    Shak's S2000

Comment

Welcome to ClubITR Tim
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nice cars man! that da6 looked immaculate. What wheels are you running on the dc2r?

Comment

Originally posted by KennyBKT View Post
          Nice cars man! that da6 looked immaculate. What wheels are you running on the dc2r?
          haha yeah that DA6 was immaculate, I used it for practicing my detailing skills on haha.

Factory 98 Spec wheels
          Desmond Regamaster 17x8 et35 Nitto NT05 235/40R17 (Traded these for the ADVAN RG)
          Advan RG 17x7.5 et42 Toyo S Drive 215/45/R17 - Will be running Nitto NT01's 225/45R17 soon

Comment

Always have a soft spot for the LS Teg....

Quote:
            Originally Posted by justinfox
            You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X