Nsw EP3R saying hi :).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nsw EP3R saying hi :).

Hey everyone just a quick intro of myself and my NHB EP3. The names Charlie and I bought my civic around december 2012.

Car was sitting on 50,xxx kms (most likely not legit buying it from Sports Auto Group) but still unconfirmed so who knows xD. So excited I drove it from the dealership over to Power Tune in Fairfield for a quick 3 dyno run to see what it makes, very satisfied to see it made 127.8, 129.6, 129.7 kws atw (completely stock everything besides mugen headers and mugen cat-back).
    Anyways nearly 2 years on, on full drivers license, a lot of money poured into the car and she's now on 80,xxx clicks. I still love the car and still don't feel the need to upgrade to forced induction.

So enough talk and some photos soon, looking forward to meeting some clubitr members in the future and sharing my knowledge & opinions on the club!

P.s - Car is currently out of rego sitting in my garage for over 5 months, but when I return it to the road it shall look completely different to what it is .

That ClubITR flag. Welcome to CITR Charlie!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome Charlie, big surprises ay....
      Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Welcome buddy, hope to see you at some meets !
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome! I think I've saw this car once near Surry Hills because I remember your number plate =)

Comment

Thanks guys, @Victor nothing for function side, just form.

@litex yeah I work in Surry hills so no surprise you may of seen the car there.

Comment

Welcome Charlie, have seen this at a few meets before, very clean.

Comment

Working...
              X