Hello, new DC5S owner :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, new DC5S owner :)

Hi everyone, my first car was a Honda which was a 1998 EJ8 Coupe. Didn't know anything about cars at all at the time, all I knew was that I needed a car in order to get around. I was looking at almost every Jap small car that fit the budget but when I came across the coupe, its looks hit me and I fell in love with it. As I got more and more familiar with the car and learnt more and more about Hondas and VTEC, I decided the SOHC VTEC of the EJ8 wasn't enough for me, I wanted more!

So here I am, 5 years later, from a guy that knew nothing about cars to someone who does all his own servicing. I wanted a nice daily car that had a bit of oomph to it. At first I was looking at S2Ks but being a dedicated 2 seater sports car made it a poor candidate as a daily. I was then suggested a DC5S, it has leather seats, sunroof and some engine power to it too. Just like the EJ8, I fell in love with the car and went searching for one in the right condition... Now meet my new car, a 2005 DC5S in vivid blue pearl and 120k km to the clock, next to its younger brother.

Nice story. Welcome to ClubITR
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Awesome, I like your style, just by new cars and don't sell the old ones
      Welcome to clubitr!!
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
        Awesome, I like your style, just by new cars and don't sell the old ones
        Welcome to clubitr!!
        Hahaha only reason I kept my old one was so I could pass it onto another family member. Wish I could start my own collection like Jay Leno :P

Comment

Working...
        X