New to ClubITR - NHB DC2R Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to ClubITR - NHB DC2R Sydney

Hey guy, my names Ray and just wanted to make an introduction since I've had my dc2r for a little over 7 months now. Still on my P's so it's only my first Honda, owned an autech S15 for almost a year prior to the itr and the difference is night and day for me personally. Aesthetically car is stock besides amber indicators.

Due to that Uni life, I can't always do everything I want to the car so I just try to improve what enjoy most and that is definitely the drive when it comes to Type R's. In the 7 months I've had the car I've modified it to my needs and have been very happy it thus far besides a few hiccups along the way. Completely stock motor running I/H/E, intake manifold and port to match TB, Spoon shocks and progressive springs, federal RSR, goodridge lines, clutch master fx300 clutch, competition clutch ultra light f/w and random bits and pieces. Also running s300 tuned by Adrian at SAS and very pleased with results 140.5kw atw is definitely more than suffice as a daily driver. At this point not much else planned beside getting another wheel alignment and just driving it!
    Last edited by cceebz; 22-05-14, 11:35 AM. Reason: typo

Awesome first Honda Ray, nice cleanly modded car, welcome to Clubitr
    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Nicely modded man, looks the goods aswell!

Comment

Nicely modded indeed!

Welcome to CITR
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nicely don't mate. That house in the background seems to have a lot of vw love...

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
          X