Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dc5 - Melbourne

Hi All!

After the initial hype of turning 18, I managed to get my hands on a base dc5 within my budget!
    This lovely is a 2001 base model and was purchased off a 1 owner. Has had some kilometres on it but nothing that ruins the mighty K-engine gurgling within!
    Fixed up a few problems on it, door actuators, oxy sensors, fan belt.. All the jazz you could expect from a used car.
    No mod plans as of yet, still on a study budget, but there will be things to come, keep eyes posted

IMG_3107.jpgIMG_3123.jpgIMG_3135.jpg
    FD3S Questions? Pm me.

Welcome mate! Door actuators and O2 sensors are common DC5 problems, hopefully you have a trouble free time with the car from now on .

Comment

Hey Welcome to the forum. I had the same problems as you. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

Thanks guys

Currently working on fixing the boot actuator which is a bit more complicated, will let you know how I go if anyones interested
        FD3S Questions? Pm me.

Comment

Hello, I've got a base dc5 with the o2 sensor problems and actuator problems as well! HAHAH

Comment

Haha! It's a bit of a pain until you fix it. I got 2 new door actuators for $14 each off ebay, free postage. Got new oxy for about $130 shipped from the US. Currently working on fixing the boot actuator coz it's a bit more expensive I believe to replace?? I'm just fixing the motor in it and should be good to go
            FD3S Questions? Pm me.

Comment

Working...
            X