Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is how she looks as of tonight !

Comment

Maybe starting a build thread on this soon so keep an eye out !

For now is anyone interested in swapping black sr4 recaro's for red ones ??

Comment

How many Km's has that engine done?

Comment

Congrats on the buy! How does the dc5 feel compared to the mx5?

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
            How many Km's has that engine done?
            It's done 290000kms LOL.. but for it's price and condition I couldn't say no
            and I will be doing a k20a swap soon !!

Congrats on the buy! How does the dc5 feel compared to the mx5?
            It's much quicker haha but the mx5 has more of a raw feeling to it sort of like driving a go kart, you're in full control .. no electronics computers etc haha

Comment

If the engine is still in good condition why swap it? It's funny cos the previous owner now drives an mx5

Comment

So the seller decided to let it go? Congrats on the sale
                Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
                Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
                Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
                Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

Originally posted by sleepingperformance View Post
                  So the seller decided to let it go? Congrats on the sale
                  Yeah it was such a head fuck though haha I'll explain it to you in person sometime this week I wanna give the car a service, not too keen on the 10w-40

Comment

Nice car man!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycray View Post
                      Nice car man!
                      Thanks alot !!

Comment

Originally posted by eltonn View Post
                        Yeah it was such a head fuck though haha I'll explain it to you in person sometime this week I wanna give the car a service, not too keen on the 10w-40
                        Hey mate congrats on the purchase! I owned this car up until Jan 2014 and I ended up selling it to a guy who has obviously ended up selling it to you.

Anyway the motor is still pretty strong, I tested the compression in April 2013 and it had approx 190psi across all 4 with small variances (3-4psi max).
                        Here is a history of what it went though during my ownership: http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...Alex-s-CW-DC5R

I also have information on what the previous owner (1st owner) before me did to the car, so if you want to know anything about it then let me know, I'd be more than happy to share my knowledge and information of this car with you. I seriously regret letting this car go because I am back in the market for another one now.

On a side note, any idea on why the previous owner changed to an all black interior???
                        Last edited by dfdc2r; 04-05-14, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dfdc2r View Post
                          Hey mate congrats on the purchase! I owned this car up until Jan 2014 and I ended up selling it to a guy who has obviously ended up selling it to you.

Anyway the motor is still pretty strong, I tested the compression in April 2013 and it had approx 190psi across all 4 with small variances (3-4psi max).
                          Here is a history of what it went though during my ownership: http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...Alex-s-CW-DC5R

I also have information on what the previous owner (1st owner) before me did to the car, so if you want to know anything about it then let me know, I'd be more than happy to share my knowledge and information of this car with you. I seriously regret letting this car go because I am back in the market for another one now.

On a side note, any idea on why the previous owner changed to an all black interior???
                          Thanks alot man!
                          I just read your build thread, I also want to swap to a JDM K20A when the engine dies hahaha but the engine still pulls so hard for its kms. It's currently sitting on 291***kms which is amazing for a dc5r.
                          I got Josh from Sleeping Performance to check the car out for me before I bought it and he was surprised as well!

Haha you should get back onto it, the car feels amazing and I find every excuse to drive it everyday

With the black interior, the previous owner told me he swapped the red interior + coilovers on top (tein superstreets) , I don't think anyone would refuse that offer LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X