Hello fellow CITR members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to introduce myself and show some progress of my 06 Honda Integra Type S!

So, my name is Allan and I'm from S.E Melbourne and I've owned my type s for just a little bit over a year now. Car was stock when I got it and I haven't really done much to it since because I've been way too busy but I have many plans ahead! I'm a noob to forums so help would be appreciated

It wasn't in the best of condition when i bought it unfortunately..

It had a very dirty engine bay, right side headlight bracket has been plastic welded (dodgy job), few dents and scratches here and there, rear bumper with damage and covered with some sort of black tape, green moisture build up in rear taillights and the wheels that were already on seemed like it loved the gutters. haha

I've cleaned up the bay and have done a few mods recently which include;
    - cusco strut bar
    - tein s-tech springs
    - spoon socks
    - mugen front lip
    - side visors
    - rear visor
    - Red stitch boot shift
    - DC5R gear knob
    - Sony double din head unit

I am hoping to make a build/progress forum soon and looking forward to meeting everyone and their rides!
    Attached Files
    Wtb: DC5 Mugen Side Skirt ~

Awesome man. mugen front looks bawseeeeeee

you had any issues yet with the front strut bar with cops?
    WTB : [DC5] TODA HEADERS, WHITELINE FRONT SWAY BAR, BUDDYCLUB COILOVERS N+

PM ME!

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate, you've got a great looking base to start from there,
      My best advice regarding any future mods is research, research, research, wait a while, think about it some more, do a bit more research, and then buy it,
      Do what you want, Do it once and do it right
      Look forward to seeing what you do with the car
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by maintain View Post
        Awesome man. mugen front looks bawseeeeeee

you had any issues yet with the front strut bar with cops?
        Lucky me, I've never been pulled over*knock on wood* haha
        yeah loving the front lip, just needs a respray and I also want jdm rear bumper too with the mugen rear lip

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
          Welcome to the forum mate, you've got a great looking base to start from there,
          My best advice regarding any future mods is research, research, research, wait a while, think about it some more, do a bit more research, and then buy it,
          Do what you want, Do it once and do it right
          Look forward to seeing what you do with the car
          Thanks, appreciate the word of advice! I'll be doing the best that i can into my modifications

Comment

Welcome. Slowly attend to the maintenance requirements. Its those requirements that keep the engine alive and kicking. Other than that, good to see another new face on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
              Welcome. Slowly attend to the maintenance requirements. Its those requirements that keep the engine alive and kicking. Other than that, good to see another new face on the forum.
              Sick as, I'll definitely take a look

Comment

Working...
              X