Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi everyone,

I was recommended to sign up here by one of your members.

My name's Justin from the UK and I own a facelift DC5 Type R.

Hi Justin and welcome!

Comment

Welcome Justin!
      Shak's S2000

Comment

Welcome to CITR
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys

Comment

Welcome to the club bud,
            just read through your thread, looks great, awesome setup on the brakes and I love the mugen gauges, only recently found out they have been discontinued, so think of me if you ever want to sell yeah
            02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
              Welcome to the club bud,
              just read through your thread, looks great, awesome setup on the brakes and I love the mugen gauges, only recently found out they have been discontinued, so think of me if you ever want to sell yeah
              Welcome Justin. Have your build thread 1-2 years ago. One word of advise, don't sell your stuff to Nathan. They just end up collecting dust as he never puts them on. He just frames them up in his garage.

Comment

Lol, that's a fair call Norm,
                but maybe if I was a rich paramedic instead of a poor plumber, I'd be able to afford to pay someone to install them all for me😉
                I was totally devastated to find out my order for the Mugen gauges was cancelled, just imagine how good they would have looked sitting on my tv unit in the lounge room
                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                  Lol, that's a fair call Norm,
                  but maybe if I was a rich paramedic instead of a poor plumber, I'd be able to afford to pay someone to install them all for me��
                  I was totally devastated to find out my order for the Mugen gauges was cancelled, just imagine how good they would have looked sitting on my tv unit in the lounge room
                  Haha buddy. You have like have a fair few items stored up. You could enjoy them easily piece by piece if you didn't collect all of them. Also, the plumbers I know all earn more than me lol. They charge me a bucket load when it comes to fixing my pipe work.

Comment

Lol guys. Sure Nathan I'll think of you if I ever sell the gauges but that's never going to happen

Comment

Working...
                    X