Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time Honda owner from Melbourne

Hey Guys
    My name is Hamada and after owning a bunch of chick cars and shit boxes (I had a starlet lancer camry and falcon) I have finally bought a car that makes driving fun. I bought a Championship white '03 DC5R
    I wasn't really sure what all the hype about VTEC was or even why people cared so much about the how powerful their car was and how much pounds of torque it produced but now with my new type R I can't see myself going back to any car that doesn't have VTEC or a turbo...

I live in the north side and as most people know the streets aren't the best but there are always those few streets when you just gotta open your windows up, turn the music off watch out for cops then let the VTEC kick in yo!!!!

Hope to hear from you guys all the nifty little tricks and tips from maintaining and improving your cars as well as places to buy parts and meeting a few of you guys at meets further down the track .

Welcome to the forum, nice choice of car too... DC5's look tops in CW.....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Welcome Hamada!
      Shak's S2000

Comment

Working...
      X