Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the scream of Vtec

Hi All,

Just wanted to reintroduce myself to fellow enthusiasts. I have been in a long love/hate relationship with the Integra's and once again like any sucker in love I have come running back for more.

I previously had a B20B DC2, which I loved & cherished for so long, but after so many countless hours of tuning & modifying that I made the decision to walk away & drive a Golf GTI. As much as I loved driving a "new" car. It just didnt appease the appetite for that Vtec scream.

So i have returned once again this time to a DC5S, This time the car has had most of the tasteful mods I would normally invest in, already installed but as we all know it never stops there.

Looking forward to meeting the ITR family & hopefully put faces to names eventually at future meets.

Cheers guys!!

Wil
    Attached Files

Welcome Wil

What made you sell that gem of a dc2? JDM fronts are so hard to walk away from.
    Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
      Welcome Wil

What made you sell that gem of a dc2? JDM fronts are so hard to walk away from.
      The pressures of a nagging gf at the time & also the extra attention from the cops, was enough for me to give it up. I was sold on the idea of driving a new GTI. But Im happy with the DC5S. So much potential already. Just need to slowly modify to my tastes. 1st mod will be removing that hideous front number plate holder.

Comment

Welcome Will!

Is that a Project Mu BBK!?
        Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
          Welcome Will!

Is that a Project Mu BBK!?
          Thanks Shakeel, well spotted mate... not sure how u can ever hide Project Mu's lol
          I'll get more pics up, once mother nature decides to stop raining.

Comment

Nice brakes!

Welcome back to the family.
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Finally had nice enough weather to wash her...
              IMG_1617.jpg

Comment

i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee porject muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

but whats up with the wheels man...=/

Comment

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
                  i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee porject muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

but whats up with the wheels man...=/
                  Hahaha they definitely stand out, I only just got the car a few weeks ago... so the wheels are yet to be replaced. But they will be changed once the tyres are ready to be replaced. Only trouble is finding a set of wheels that have a large enough inside diameter to house the Project Mu's. I wanted to change to 17's but theres no room, so I guess it'll be 18's once the time comes.

Comment

Working...
                  X