Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey from sydney ! Looking for a clean dc2r Please help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey from sydney ! Looking for a clean dc2r Please help !

Hey guys, im just wondering where i could find a decent white or black dc2r, hopefully under or closer to 100ks on the clock...ive looked everywhere and i cant seem to find a half decent one, i also tried going onto the forums sales part, but it wont let me, im guessing its because im a new member lol, but i'd really apreciate if you guys could help me out, thanks ! Teggzy.

time my friend haha try looking interstate

Comment

Welcome teggzy!
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

how much you looking at spending?

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
          Welcome teggzy!
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by REDFN2 View Post
            time my friend haha try looking interstate
            I have looked all around australia haha, well whatevers listen on forums and websites :P

Comment

Originally posted by 00teg View Post
              how much you looking at spending?
              Pricing isnt an issue, i can go up around 18-19k, i just want a super clean, well maintained and hopefully stock one as im planning to keep the car for a long long time

Comment

Originally posted by teggzy View Post
                Pricing isnt an issue, i can go up around 18-19k, i just want a super clean, well maintained and hopefully stock one as im planning to keep the car for a long long time
                if your gonna spend that much on a car like that might aswell get a low mileage DC5S or DC5R then.

Comment

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
                  if your gonna spend that much on a car like that might aswell get a low mileage DC5S or DC5R then.
                  Not a big fan of the dc5's, ive always wanted a dc2r...guess its just a game of patience :\

Comment

They turn up from time to time. So keep your eyes peeled.. I put mine for sale online and sold it in 3 days. :-(

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by justinfox
                    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

17-18k you would def find one clean. Just have to camp out everyday on carsales, gumtree, forums and pounce once pops up. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
                        They turn up from time to time. So keep your eyes peeled.. I put mine for sale online and sold it in 3 days. :-(
                        Ive been doing that for over 2 years now ahaha, im actually on the verge of giving up, but i would love to purchase one within the next 2 weeks, also. I dont have access to the car sales part on this forum, it says that its private, i don't know how im going to be able to get around that, i just assumed they closed it off because im a new member or maybe they just shut it down permanently? i have no clue, but hopefully ill gain access to it soon. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by teggzy View Post
                          Ive been doing that for over 2 years now ahaha, im actually on the verge of giving up, but i would love to purchase one within the next 2 weeks, also. I dont have access to the car sales part on this forum, it says that its private, i don't know how im going to be able to get around that, i just assumed they closed it off because im a new member or maybe they just shut it down permanently? i have no clue, but hopefully ill gain access to it soon. Thanks
                          import one :P

Comment

have you tried subscribing to Carsales?
                            You can set up your own filter criteria and they send you notification every day as/when a new car meeting the criteria is listed for sale. It's free. An easy way to monitor market movements.

Gumtree is another option too. You'll find a lot more cars advertised there than Carsales simply because it's free.

Not easy to find DC2s under or around 100Ks.
                            Even low Ks DC5s are hard to come by.

But if you're willing to wait then ..

Comment

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
                              import one :P
                              Its almost impossible to import one, already tried calling edward lees and a few other import companies.

Comment

Working...
                              X