Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to clubitr -

hey guys, my name is tommy from western sydney NSW, im new to the forum

i drive a black 98' dc2 vti-r, i got it for my 17th birthday when i first got my provisional license. i absolutely love my car as any young teen would with their first car, even though its not much, im very thankful to own one of these. had huge plans for this car but shit happens ya know not everybody has 10k to throw around ya know

here it is when i bought it.

i bought it completely stock with just some spoon progressive springs

drove the car home and realised the shocks were done because i could feel every little rock on the road lol

few months down the track, after one of my exams in school i was so relieved it was over, i had to go hoon after a test (bad decision)

drove my car into a gutter (lol) and snapped the spokes off my gsr blade, fuckd up my brake disc, surprisingly no body damage except the front bar was scraping the floor cause by then i was on 3 and a half wheels

thats my snapped wheel... this part was still on the brake hub and the outta part of the rim + tires were just hanging off haha

still grateful because the accident could of been worst and this one was a lesson to be learned sooner or later, it prob saved my life, if it wasnt for the accident i would stil be driving like a dickhead, lol nobody was hurt or anything so all good

so yeah couldnt drive my car for couple of weeks, fixed it up and thought i'd buy new wheels and new set of struts, bought some cheap skunk2 shocks and rota grids in black, whatever... and some other random shit like orange corners and took off the spoiler now it sits like this

then drove it to work and school whatever yeah... lol then bought a J's racing tsuchinoko intake and installed it, and love the sound and slight improvement in throttle response.

another few months down the track which brings it to the present...

decided to buy a jdm front with my centrelink money and now its sitting at my house

i'm now planning to put new wheels and new suspension on the car so i need money to fund that shit so my jdm front is up for sale (no bonnet) lol and some the intake is also for sale...

will update with picture of new wheels and suspension once its on

thanks for reading everyone, you guys seem nice, i like you guys
    Last edited by afp; 31-08-13, 10:25 PM.

welcome mate, car seems to be very well kept and engine bay looks way too clean for its age

Comment

Welcome mate!

My first car was a DA9 Teg an yer still in love with Honda

First cars will never leave your mind.

Lucky on your accident that no body damage occurred as that wheel looks messed up!
      Just going for a drive ~146.4kw~

Comment

Originally posted by hoonda View Post
        welcome mate, car seems to be very well kept and engine bay looks way too clean for its age
        thankyou

Originally posted by Batchy View Post
        Welcome mate!

My first car was a DA9 Teg an yer still in love with Honda

First cars will never leave your mind.

Lucky on your accident that no body damage occurred as that wheel looks messed up!
        thanks, yep consider myself very lucky.

Comment

Working...
        X