another DC5R newbie from Perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another DC5R newbie from Perth

Hi everyone, my name is Taj and um from Perth. I have been silent member for the last few weeks and been checking some nicely done up rides on here and I must say some of the cars are real lookers. I have been into performance cars and bikes for a while but never owned a Honda before. Just picked up a pre face lift DC5 Type R few weeks ago and am impressed the way NA engine performs even in stock form. I bought the car in stock condition and so far have got coilovers, buddyclub exhaust, hondata airbox mod, Rays Volk 17X9 front and 17X8 rear rims with Kumho KU22 235/45 rubber only. Have bought PLM headers as well but havn't had time to fit em yet. Future plans are Kpro and may be a supercharger. I am looking forward to learn more about Hondas from you wise people and make some local enthusiasts friends as well. Cheers - Taj
    Attached Files

Welcome Taj!
    Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Welcome Taj! The west coast group is getting bigger
      Shak's S2000

Comment

Welcome to CITR Taj!
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Hi Taj! Nice car looks very clean! I look forward to meeting you out there at any meets or cruises

Comment

Welcome to the honda family~~
            Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Hi Taj, welcome. Nice honda you have there Hope to meet you in person some time.

Comment

thanks guys .. Norm & Jay will definitely catch up with you's on cruise or meets in near future

Comment

Working...
                X