Hi from SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from SA

Hey guys, just joined last night. My name is Chris and I live in Adelaide. I have a 2002 EP3 Type R civic (one of five in SA) and unfortunately it is currently for sale. I come from a family of Honda lovers, previously had an 06 Accord Euro as well and my mum also has an accord and my dad has a NSX Type R. Needless to say we love our cars so thought I'd join to be in a community of other Honda lovers.

Have a custom made cat back exhaust made by Exhaust Technology with Magnaflow stainless muffler and custom resi, K&N pod filter, Kenwood stereo with bluetooth, DC5R drivers recaro (standard passenger) etc etc.

Love the car but sadly I have a work car and only room for one.

Thought I'd join Club ITR to see what all the fuss is about Some pics below, enjoy!

My ep3:

And dad's NSX-R

NSX-R!?!?

Oh wow.

Mad dad.

Comment

WOW!

Welcome buddy
      Shak's S2000

Comment

So your dad is the one with that nsx. Welcome Chris. You may or may not have seen my cw dc5r around town but I've seen your ep3. Shame to see it go. Hope it stays in sa
        Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Hello Chris!

Please tell your dad I said hi!
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Will do mate! The nsxr doesn't get out and about as much as it used to but he took it to Tassie a few months ago for a NSX meet and said they have some of the best roads over there!

Yes it is a real shame it has to go, it is the one car that I have actually fallen in love with which makes it even harder to part with but my new job has a provided company car included in the package which means the EP3 has to go If anyone knows anyone looking for one, I've been told it is one of the best around I have just put it on carsales too, link below. I have also priced it well considering the price others have gone for in SA. I looked at the one that is still for sale in SA before I bought mine and the engine light is on etc and he is $2300 more than mine so hoping for a quick sale.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d.../?Cr=1&sdmvc=1

Comment

The exhaust I had put on it has a real different sound too. Quality isn't the best due to go pro but you get the idea..

Comment

Well well come =)
                ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Hey mate, was taken at Glenelg South. I love this little car but sadly it is time to see it go. I have a work car and only one car space, plus I am looking at buying another house. Stupid grown up preferences! The car is also on Carsales so if anyone knows anyone feel free to share the link around. Need it gone ASAP Thanks all for making me feel so welcome too!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d.../?Cr=1&sdmvc=1

Comment

So it saddens me to report that some *insert swear word here* torched my car on Wednesday night. Waiting to hear back if it might be salvageable from the insurance company and maybe rebirth Jackie Chan into something else. The car is most certainly a write off if not from the fire then from the water from the fire truck. How can there be people in this world that could think that setting fire to someones car is acceptable. SO SO SOOO ANGRY AND SAD ALL AT THE SAME TIME! Any one got any ideas what to do with it depending how much the insurance company want? I have thought about doing a k20a conversion on an eg or something or get an accord euro, use the 2.4 bottom and end build something out of that. But then again, maybe I just let him rest in peace..

I also have a stock air box and exhaust now, any one have any ideas how much they might be worth?

Comment

The k20a you have will be worth a mint

But over all this is such a low act!!

Adelaide can't appreciate any cars unless its a commy.

Im worried this will happen to by car now...

Keep us updated mate.
                      Just going for a drive ~146.4kw~

Comment

*sigh* can't believe it. Sorry to hear about the incident mate. Hopefully the insurance will cover more than enough.

Comment

Yeah hopefully but I am so fu* king angry. Some idiot on JDMSA car club that I run said that I did it, god damn I just about exploded when I read it. Needless to say he got deleted instantly. I just don't know why anyone would do this to my car. It was such an awesome little car. I would like to salvage it but I don't have anywhere to keep it or the tools to strip it. But I think my brother might buy it and do something with it.

Comment

Man cant believe anyone would say that..

I hope it goes well for you mate
                            Just going for a drive ~146.4kw~

Comment

Sorry for your loss bro,
                              Hopefully karma will bite them I'm the ass ten fold..

Had a car stolen years back, kind of know how you feeling there with the vandalism of yours.
                              sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Working...
                              X