X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] Integra DC5-SE

Excuse the Copy and Paste from My OZhonda Intro :P

Hello Everyone,
    Names Andrew, my girlfriend a year ago bought herself a 2001 DC5 Special Edition. At this moment she is still an L plater at 21 much to my annoyance

I'm here just to gather any info and ideas as to what can be done to these 2dr beauties, i myself drive an Nissan R31 Skyline Wagon so its a completely different drive.

I have already installed with the help of my father a nice Pioneer AVH-3350bt. When we purchased the car it had just under 150k on the dial or over... i cant remember. and as you may know they come with the luxuries of the luxury model, plus a nice bodykit.. unfortunately this one came without the standard edition wing.. the holes were just rubber plugged. apparently the first owner took it off. so i started sourcing another spoiler, my gf kept seeing the type r's and she wanted one of the wings of them so i got hold of one and had it resprayed and is now on the car. since then its only rarely gets driven. and is in need of new tyres so i suggested new wheels also which is in progress.

Also has a nice sound coming from some sort of exhaust muffler that is not standard

Just after i tinted the windows

She may kill me for this haha

We also came along to an Ozhonda meet under the Bolte last year snuck into a photo in the background. All rights to the awesome photographer at GSS

Welcome!

Pics of the Skyline?
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome mate!!

My misses is 25 and STILL an L plater... haha

So i feel your pain.

Welcome to Clubitr, and also keen to see the old school skyline
      Just going for a drive ~146.4kw~

Comment

my missus drives a purple auto excel. checkmate

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
          Welcome!

Pics of the Skyline?
          Pics of said Skyline (Going for respray in HR31 Black over Grey and S3 Conversion (have all parts) and Rota P45-R 17's when the wallet lets me)
          Threw in a couple of pics of my S3 RX7 also but that one is a "long term" (Currently buried in shed) project, she was a complete car not running when i bought it

Comment

Love the project car and skyline.

the r31 has held up well it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Batchy View Post
              Love the project car and skyline.

the r31 has held up well it seems.
              Its done well
              - Backyard respray 5 years ago
              - Blew a head gasket on Christmas 2012 so that was an excuse to put in a cam :P

actually here is a link to my thread on r31 Forum.. should be viewable to all as its in a public section

http://forum.r31skylineclub.com/inde...topic=154126.0

Comment

Nice, can't believe spray the parts up just to trash it from a parking sign haha.

So plan to do more work to the misses car?

Comment

Originally posted by Batchy View Post
                  Nice, can't believe spray the parts up just to trash it from a parking sign haha.

So plan to do more work to the misses car?
                  HAHA was not my finest moment.

nothing to serious as it is her's. and she's paying, i just throw ideas up, like the original post says it needs tyres soon so wheels are being looked at, any suggestions?

probably a nice intake to make a few more kilowasps and exhaust but after that ehh dont know

Comment

Originally posted by BlackProject View Post
                    HAHA was not my finest moment.

nothing to serious as it is her's. and she's paying, i just throw ideas up, like the original post says it needs tyres soon so wheels are being looked at, any suggestions?

probably a nice intake to make a few more kilowasps and exhaust but after that ehh dont know
                    Don't get cheap tyre's, thats number 1 rule. I assume you want more everyday tyres so try and get an all-rounder tyre. Alot of peoples brands vary (I have used pirelli, dunlops, federal, yokohama's) my fav is yokohama for over all life and performace for my needs.

Look here:

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/

might help

Comment

Also:

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...1-Tyres-Thread

I'm sure more experience around the forum mate

Comment

Welcome to clubitr mate, in for more pictures... of your misses. Just kidding(not really)
                        My olds had one of these special editions, only 200 made, nice little cars, new wheels, a bit of low, injen intake and nice exhaust and your on a win👍
                        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                          Welcome to clubitr mate, in for more pictures... of your misses. Just kidding(not really)
                          My olds had one of these special editions, only 200 made, nice little cars, new wheels, a bit of low, injen intake and nice exhaust and your on a win��
                          haha yer awesome knew it was 200 made. though ive never checked what one of the 200 it is any idea how i would be able to find out.. im going to guess the vin will give it away? but i would have o find out which number represents the build no.

Comment

Welcome bud. I remember reading your thread on ozhanda. Your partner attracted a lot of attention. Both car and girl good work scoring a clean ride
                            Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
                              Welcome bud. I remember reading your thread on ozhanda. Your partner attracted a lot of attention. Both car and girl good work scoring a clean ride
                              Thanks.. Bahahaha well she has enough online stalkers so why not make more? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X