hi guys, from melbourne.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guys, from melbourne.

the Names tookie, im looking to buy a honda integra type R (dc2r/dc5r) hence joining this forum and also for future references when doing modifications
    Last edited by mountfranklin; 17-10-13, 08:26 PM.

Welcome John!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome John! How did you get the name tookie or boxes??! Curious :P
      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Welcome fellow Melbournian!

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
          Welcome as well John,

never heard of Tookie before. Must spill.

More planning on the dc2 or the dc5?
          Just going for a drive ~146.4kw~

Comment

Originally posted by Batchy View Post
            Welcome as well John,

never heard of Tookie before. Must spill.

More planning on the dc2 or the dc5?
            not too sure the name stuck but i did have it in my facebook name and somehow it just stuck with me since.
            Last edited by mountfranklin; 17-10-13, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
              haha check the comments! i wrote a paragraph why! lmao!

Comment

Welcome John!

Comment

im happy with either! just looking for a good deal thats all! since i want to track aswell

Comment

Both are top choices but they are different. Better to sit or drive both and see which you like !

Comment

Welcome mate,

You really should sit in the both of them to see which of the 2 you prefer, both are sweet as cars to drive, but some say the DC2R gives you a more 'raw' feel, where as DC5R is more refined.

And things like AUDM dc2 only has a few slight differences compared to the JDM
                      Whereas dc5 didn't get to inherit the brakes/suspension setup etc.

Really need to drive both here

Comment

Welcome John, you should come along to the next Melbourne meet and check out people's cars to help you decide which car you want.

Comment

Originally posted by tyk View Post
                          Both are top choices but they are different. Better to sit or drive both and see which you like !
                          Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
                          Welcome mate,

You really should sit in the both of them to see which of the 2 you prefer, both are sweet as cars to drive, but some say the DC2R gives you a more 'raw' feel, where as DC5R is more refined.

And things like AUDM dc2 only has a few slight differences compared to the JDM
                          Whereas dc5 didn't get to inherit the brakes/suspension setup etc.

Really need to drive both here
                          Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                          Welcome John, you should come along to the next Melbourne meet and check out people's cars to help you decide which car you want.

hello again guys, sorry about the delayed reply since i dont get any notifications when people post here on the thread.

to touch base with what you guys have said here, ive been in both of them and yes you are right how the dc2r has a really raw feeling. hence why i fell in love with it. as for the dc5r i recently fell in love with it and kinda replaced it with the dc2r... and specially driven the dc5r for a test drive. didnt get to gun it but did get a chance to open it up abit since the seller had let me to do so haha. im still on the prowl for one. come really closed to 2, one got sold for more i had offered and 1 is still pending... waiting for his call after he comes back from sydney... whata heartache.. really hope he takes my offer! if he does! i will be posting pictures of my new toy!

Comment

haha im still new with all these meets and stuff. would like to go to these though if im invited to em haha

Comment

just wanted to say ill be picking up a dc5r ! should be posting photos when i get it next week!

Comment

Working...
                              X