Newcomer from Melbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newcomer from Melbourne

Hey guys! New to this forum, decided to join cause a couple of my mates told me to.

I own a civic fd, is my daily and track driven car for fun lol. Makes for a good all rounder and cheap on petrol.

Look forward to meeting the rest of the citr members.

Welcome fellow, look forward to meeting you. We should have a meet sometime this month, so make sure you come along.

Comment

Welcome mate - good looking FD you have there
      CLEMENTE

Comment

Welcome!!!! Your FD looks nice!
        Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Welcome. Im pretty sure you were a couple of pit bays down from me at H Nationals (or I could be thinking of a different car). Is your's a VTi/VTi-L or Sport model?
          Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
          Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
          Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
          Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

Welcome to CITR tmac!
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by sleepingperformance View Post
              Welcome. Im pretty sure you were a couple of pit bays down from me at H Nationals (or I could be thinking of a different car). Is your's a VTi/VTi-L or Sport model?
              If you own a green eg then yes that was me. I was a couple of pit bays down, I remember you working on your car for half the day before you got it on the track, must've been frustrating. It's a Vti model

Thanks for the kind gestures guys

Comment

Thats a great looking fd man. Nice and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by tmac View Post
                  If you own a green eg then yes that was me. I was a couple of pit bays down, I remember you working on your car for half the day before you got it on the track, must've been frustrating. It's a Vti model

Thanks for the kind gestures guys
                  Was only the first session, but yes was kind of frustrating, but that is life. Look forward to seeing you at the tracks again soon
                  Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
                  Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
                  Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
                  Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

Originally posted by sleepingperformance View Post
                    Was only the first session, but yes was kind of frustrating, but that is life. Look forward to seeing you at the tracks again soon
                    True that, all part of it, that's what makes it that little more interesting. Definitely looking forward to a couple more track sessions before letting the car go for something better

Comment

Welcome from Melbourne...
                      sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Working...
                      X