Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uni Student

Hi CITR people!

My names Renel, im 21 and go to Macquarie Uni...
    Just thought id introduce myself after coming along with my mate Jack to last nights NSW meet and enjoying the company and seeing the quality/quantity of cars that turned up.

Although i drive a EK4 right now, im entertaining the thought of maybe going to a dc2r or transplanting the heart of an ITR into my car.

If your a regular on JDMST you may know of my nugget.... but for the uninformed / curious i have quite a large build thread Here.. http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?43024-Make-green-look-good.-EK4-22-05-PG-26

I may make a build thread... but we'll see for now as i get accustomed to the forum

Thanks for reading.

Welcome Renel!

Nice meeting you last night.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome guy!

Comment

Make a build thread and get 40k+ views. Do it.

Comment

Mr greenbird!

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
            Welcome Renel!

Nice meeting you last night.
            Likewise Felix, was definitely nice to meet you to..

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
            Welcome guy!
            Cheers charger!

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
            Make a build thread and get 40k+ views. Do it.
            Haha... i dont even have a honda that bears the Type R badge...

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
            Mr greenbird!
            Mr Frannnnnnn.

Comment

Thought u sold your car for some reason =) nice to see you on here.
              ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Welcome Renel.

DC5-S

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                  Thought u sold your car for some reason =) nice to see you on here.
                  Was and still am thinking about it perry... i've come so far with it within the year and a bit ive owned it...
                  Still weighing up my options..

Originally posted by BOMDC5 View Post
                  Welcome Renel.
                  Cheer's mr BOMDC5

Comment

Originally posted by eeko View Post
                    Was and still am thinking about it perry... i've come so far with it within the year and a bit ive owned it...
                    Still weighing up my options..

Cheer's mr BOMDC5
                    arrrr What do you want??? buy newish car or just another project?, if you ever go 5 lug I got some shoes you will love to get.
                    Engine conversion hint hint

Comment

arrrr What do you want??? buy newish car or just another project?, if you ever go 5 lug I got some shoes you will love to get.
                      Engine conversion hint hint
                      The dilemma i have is that the car is at the stage where all i can do for it is power... and that involves big $$ that i know i'll never get back..

My choices atm.. are to:

Keep car, go 5 stud and swap either a B18cr or K in... and hopefully get 140atw or so...

Or... part out sell the car stock and buy a clean type x....

Comment

The dilemma i have is that the car is at the stage where all i can do for it is power... and that involves big $$ that i know i'll never get back..

My choices atm.. are to:

Keep car, go 5 stud and swap either a B18cr or K in... and hopefully get 140atw or so...

Go the Type X, you're on your fulls, and your car has enough E-Fame as it is.

Comment

My choices atm.. are to:

Arrr that is a hard choice if you planning keeping it for another 3 years + than a b18r will be a decent choice, k you will be spending big $$$$$ like you said you won't get the money back afterwards.
                          Type x will be a good choice too but are you willing to throw $$$$ for repair and maintenance ?

Comment

Arrr that is a hard choice if you planning keeping it for another 3 years + than a b18r will be a decent choice, k you will be spending big $$$$$ like you said you won't get the money back afterwards.
                            Type x will be a good choice too but are you willing to throw $$$$ for repair and maintenance ?
                            I would keep it indefinitely if i went the engine swap route... eventually the car would just be a daily...

If i got a type x i wouldnt drive it nearly as hard as the ek.. repair and maintenance cost i could probably handle... biggest difference would definitely fuel consumption... If i went this route though id just go a good set of coils, wheels and be done with it.

Sigh* Dilemmas haha.

Comment

Working...
                            X