Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day from Sydney

Hello,

I currently own an Evo 6. Used to have an EP3R. Came on here to check out members rides and buy/sell parts.

Cheers

Welcome to CITR.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome!

How's the transition from front wheel to all wheel?

Comment

This is a difficult to answer... considering I have only driven manual for 2 years, I can say that AWD is definitely a lot harder to drive compared to FWD(or RWD). Starting from stand-still and not bogging plus shifting into gear at the wrong RPM is more forgiving in the FWD. Stability on AWD is second to none, so from a performance point of view(especially traction), FWD lacks in that department. Hell, I couldnt really put the power down properly even on a near stock EP3R(215 front tires) but on AWD you dont need to consider it as much... just stamp it down lol.

I really miss the linearity and response of the EP3, especially in day to day traffic where most of my driving is. Fuel consumption hurts more on AWD as well.
        Would I ever go back from AWD to FWD? yes but It'd be for an earlier model type R, something that is more raw.

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
          Welcome to CITR.
          Thanks, I see you have a lot of posts. Ive been on ozhonda for a while but new here. Keen to contribute more here in future.

Comment

oh my god lol, is this Derrick?! hahaha! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
              oh my god lol, is this Derrick?! hahaha! <3
              my name can be whatever you want it to be, just for you Paul <3

Comment

Omg! haha Derrick!

Welcome Sir

DC5-S

Comment

Working...