New to this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this.

Hey lads & lady's new to this forum. I'm an Irish lad living in perth. Huge Honda enthusiast iv owned ek9s eg9 efs em1s, hopefully want to own a dc5 soon. Interested in seeing what the Honda scene is like here. Just trew in one of the type rs I owned back home. ImageUploadedByMotorculture1369205293.388888.jpg

Welcome, your ek9 looks hot!!
    Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Very nice!

Welcome to CITR
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Sweet man..you should've bought the ek9 here with you, we need more of those.

Comment

Welcome mate.

Comment

Welcome to aus mate,
              And yeah should have brought that ek9 down under, i would give me left nut to own one of those bad boys
              All the best on the search for the dc5
              02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Welcome dude. Plenty of DC5Rs here for you to choose from. Would have made quite a bit of coin if you brought your EK9 down here and sold it.
                Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Hey dude! Another Perth member! YaY! We've got a meet on 2/6/2013. Should come check out the rest of the Hondas in WA. https://www.facebook.com/events/598105193567648/

Comment

Hey matey, welcome!

Out of all the honda's you've listed, which was your favourite? I personally prefer the EM1 haha!

Comment

Working...
                    X