Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellooo

Hi guys,

I've been following CITR on Facebook and the website for a while now, and I just thought it'd be pretty awesome to join the forum! I'm from Richmond, British Columbia, Canada and I share the same love for the ITR and the automotive enthusiast community as everyone else!

My first and current car were both Integras; first one was a four door LS and it was not the most impressive.. Only got it for $2000 and it was falling apart as I drove it

the one on the left, my friend's DC5-S on the right. circa 2010 hahah

My current ride is much better, a 2001 GSR. Mileage was a bit high, but I take care of it as if it was brand new

From across the pond, I hope to know you all a little better! An awesome community such as this always brings a smile to my face.. sometimes I wish I was over there and am able to meet up with you guys haha
    Hope to hear and learn from you guys as well! Cheers from the GVRD

Alex

Welcome buddy! Those wheels look mint on your car!

Comment

Welcome Alex. That's a pretty sweet dc2 you've got there. Get us some exposure overseas bud
      Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Welcomeee!!!!!!
        Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Welcome Alex!

Good to see the stickers made it! CITR represent!
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome to the club Alex, I'm a big fan of Canada (and it's women)
            02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
              Welcome buddy! Those wheels look mint on your car!
              Thanks! I got them for quite a steal.. less than $300! Unfortunately real MF10s would cost me nearly ten times that hahaha

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
              Welcome Alex. That's a pretty sweet dc2 you've got there. Get us some exposure overseas bud
              We actually do have a small meet happening tonight with a bunch of other people, this would be a great opportunity for some exposure! There are a few ITRs here that are just absolutely astonishing and I hope those guys check this site out

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
              Welcome to the club Alex, I'm a big fan of Canada (and it's women)
              Same goes for me and Australia haha
              Last edited by AW607; 25-04-13, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X