First post in this forum! From Perth :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post in this forum! From Perth :)

Hi everybody! I've never had a proper chance to post on this forum but I thought I may as well

I bought my DC5 Type R last year in August. The car was the only one I could find in Perth in Red at the time (My favourite colour for cars) and when I first saw it I fell in love. The owner took me for a spin and it was exhilarating to say the least! So much better then my old Ford Focus! After a week or so of thinking and further research on the car I decided to buy it and haven't regretted it since!

When purchased I changed the wheels to Bronze Rota Torques straight away as the old wheels were ugly and bent/scratched. I also removed the Eibach springs in the car and changed them back to factory, This is because the Pro-kit springs in the car were used with the OEM struts and shocks giving a very harsh ride. Apart from that the car has been a blast to drive! Here's some pics attached! I found months after the front bumper on the car is from a base model however. The car was not in an accident and my mechanic managed to confirm this to as the chassis is straight and without issues. Maybe the old bumper cracked or something? I'm getting it replaced anyway so it isn't too much of a drama.

Welcome Jacob!
    Shak's S2000

Comment

Hello Jacob! Milano Red is indeed a sexy colour. Nice buy.

Comment

Nice Jacob!

ClubITR WA is expanding.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome mate, any tips on how to get a women to wash your car for you?
          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Welcome Mate. A type r bumper isn't too hard to source. Chicks washing yo car. Living the dream haha
            Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Hi Jacob! Welcome!! Norm here from WA. Come down to some of the meets that we have at Perth Honda Club [PHC]. https://www.facebook.com/pages/PHC-P...53526364727738 There aren't many DC5 owners that hang in groups however I'm one of the few among couple others that occasionally get together. ClubITR forum is great and has an awesome social aspect along with rich technical information.

Meantime, if you need any help with the car, give us a message. I've pretty familiar with the modding and DIY scene amongst DC5's. I'm based in East Vic Park.

Norm

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                Welcome mate, any tips on how to get a women to wash your car for you?
                Put a coin in the machine and hand her the hose

Comment

Only the most awesome people are named Jacob... Just saying...

Welcome
                  ClubITR: "Cruising 3-wide on the bridge like BOSSES!!" ~ crashprash

My FlickR
                  My TumblR

Comment

Working...
                  X