Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stef - New to ITR

Hey guys,

Stef is my name, I live in Sydney, pretty new to Hondas in general actually...

I currently own a Focus XR5, thinking about selling and getting into a DC2R... as i said very new to Hondas so will be reading up a lot on these cars.

hopefully meet a few of you guys at some stage!

Stef - New to ITR

Welcome Stef.

DC2R. Can't go wrong.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

WELCOME Stef!!!!
      CIU

Comment

yepm definitely dc2r over dc5r. i prefer the styling of the older shape. just a matter of finding a mint example. i mean i love my focus, but i want to buy a house too, so hoping to sell my car and buy a DC2R cheap.... got my eyes on a nice white one on carsales, heres hoping!

Comment

Welcome, The Dc2r is a great car hope you find the great example you are looking for
          sigpic

Comment

Here in comes the tough part lol. Trying to find a DC2R in championship white which doesn't have a JDM front. I prefer the look of the standard front end, nothing against the JDM front I just prefer standard

Any ideas who most people use for insurance? My regular insurance company's max market value for one of these is not even 12 grand..

Comment

Mmm i think most places will be like that, they work off market value
              As you know, so it may be a little harder to insure the car for what u want or paid for it.. Good luck though let use know how u go
              sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't agree exactly.. In a perfect world, yes.. Be careful when buying any car of that age. And don't try and go cheap because it will generally lead to head aches, especially if you want the "right" DC2R.

Good Luck though, love the AUDM as well. Only reason I would consider the JDM front is if mine was in a smash.

JDM front - Mugen Wing - Mugen MF10 rims on a black DC2R is the pinnacle of a DC2R IMO.
                Last edited by DC2R; 11-03-13, 01:21 AM.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by justinfox
                You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

welcome man! hope you find the right car. i know how stressful it can be :P

Comment

Working...
                  X