Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to CITR

Hey Guys,
    My name's Mark and i just bought an EP3R, so i thought i'd introduce my self and try and gather information about my car =]
    Thanks!

Welcome Mark!

Where are you located?
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Melbourne, south east suburbs

Comment

Welcome Mark. Post up some details on your EP3 when you start your build.
        Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Welcome!! Another SE Melbourner Should meet up sometime
          Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Yea sure!
            So far my ep3r has pedders coilovers and an s2000 steering wheel so not much to talk about yet! But when i get some things going i'll be sure to post my build =]

@eLtrix
            Sounds good! Which suburb are you from? your name actually sounds familiar, i think my friend bought some dc4 parts from you... if you were parting out a dc4... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Markkkwan View Post
              Yea sure!
              So far my ep3r has pedders coilovers and an s2000 steering wheel so not much to talk about yet! But when i get some things going i'll be sure to post my build =]

@eLtrix
              Sounds good! Which suburb are you from? your name actually sounds familiar, i think my friend bought some dc4 parts from you... if you were parting out a dc4... LOL
              Haha... yeah i sold a CRAP TONNE of dc2/4 parts so probably yes.... I'm in Springvale~~~
              Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Working...
              X