Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to clubitr with dc2r!

hey guys

so i've been regularly lurking jdmst and ozhonda, but rarely come to clubitr so I figure i'd introduce myself!

After the death of my dirty laser a few years back, I bought my first decent car - a gsi teg. having hardly any knowledge of cars or the whole scene, i was quickly burned by my friends for not getting a vti-r and missing out on vtec yo.

After a few weeks I was pretty much in love with hondas and wanted a dc2r more than anything. Not too long after one of my best friends bought a super clean jdm front dc2r with a bunch of goodies.. B18CR, spoon n1 full exhaust, spoon carbon lip, spoon brakes spoon springs (i know..), arc intake, braided brake lines.. think thats it.

I was pretty much on the verge of suicide out of jealousy. Being unable to find a good example of a jdm front dc2r at a good price, i ended up settling for an AE111 BZ-R for about a year.

Luckily enough for me.. he ended up selling it early this year after about a year and a half of ownership. Over the past few months i've made the following changes:
    • Black SR4 Recaros from a DC5
    • Wedsports TC05 + Toyo R888 + Project Kics neochrome nuts
    • Nardi deep corn wheel
    • Circuit hero shift extender + mugen dildo
    • Spoon N1 coilovers (waiting on delivery..)
    • S2000 cluster ready to be wired
    • Acre super fighter brake pads

Pretty soon i'll be looking at flywheel, clutch, trying to track down some OEM optional side skirts + pods, a miracle x bar and a full respray.
    Here's a couple pictures taken by a good friend of mine who's also the previous owner of the car!

That's all, hope to be at the BBQ this sunday!
    Last edited by hayban; 21-11-12, 05:57 PM. Reason: title change

From Instagram to ClubITR, welcome!

I want that lip! lol
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

hahahah cheers guys, and felix I want your regamaster evo's!

Comment

Welcome! met you at wtac with alan few months bak lol guy with yellow itr that parked next to you

Comment

I remember, up on that hill haha. black regas too? so much want..

Comment

Welcome! Hope my old SR4's are keeping you safe and comfy ahah! See ya sunday!
            S2000
            WSID : TBA
            Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
            Smooth As Detailing
            Incar Racing

Comment

Nice car and welcome! Your mate/old owner must be constantly regretting the decision to sell.
              Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Welcome man! That's so clean
                Shak's S2000

Comment

Welcome mate, looks bloody clean!
                  Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Cheers guys, good quality photos help. excited for Sunday! and Philip your sr4s have been good to me, impulse buy but def worth it lol

Comment

so beautiful!!!!

welcome!

Comment

Nice car but don't mind me asking.. How come you need a respray it look clean enough?

Comment

Welcome - nice looking teggy man
                          CLEMENTE

Comment

Thanks guys ! Well I have a couple scrapes man, one on the side and on the fender.. And some on the back. It's not really that bad but I figure if I'm gonna be painting 3-4 parts I might as well do it all lol. I might change my mind but that's what I'm leaning towards! Just scraped my lip last night too so it looks like ill be gettin a new one .. Ridiculous but I love it too much to go without one.. I'll be selling here for cheap once my new one arrives !

Comment

You scratched your lip??
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                              X